Lucid Air's new trims... a police car?

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?

At the world defense show in Saudi, Lucid is projected to introduce new police versions of the Air! This will make saudi arabias police fleet Dubai-esque with all the fancy cars, and will make them very fast! I look forward to seeing its looks... and maybe we could get an armored version for consumers?

Nice. No one's gonna outrun that cop.

Nice. No one's gonna outrun that cop.
I mean, Aventadors are a dime a dozen over there... it would be a tough chase, but eventually(or at least under 168 mph) the Air will win!

It would be hilarious (and honestly, i'd expect it) if the Lucid had a tri or quad motor powertrain to cope with the extra weight and torque requirements!

I mean, Aventadors are a dime a dozen over there... it would be a tough chase, but eventually(or at least under 168 mph) the Air will win!

It would be hilarious (and honestly, i'd expect it) if the Lucid had a tri or quad motor powertrain to cope with the extra weight and torque requirements!

I'm surprised they aren't building the fleet out of sapphires! Then they wouldn't have to worry about Aventadors or literally anyone.

I'm surprised they aren't building the fleet out of sapphires! Then they wouldn't have to worry about Aventadors or literally anyone.
Who said they werent? 🤣

It would be hilarious if they just randomly had a fleet of Sapphire though.. with how rich they are, maybe they will be sapphires?

The real answer is so that way people who can afford those cars can still outrun the police...

Last edited:

At the world defense show in Saudi, Lucid is projected to introduce new police versions of the Air! This will make saudi arabias police fleet Dubai-esque with all the fancy cars, and will make them very fast! I look forward to seeing its looks... and maybe we could get an armored version for consumers?

Great story. But it's mid-day Thursday. Aren't you supposed to be in school? I worry.

He's never in class. Must be home-schooled.

Unless the person running is in a Sapphire...
This means they actually had to do a physics problem, as the Lucid police car can launch a drone off its roof. So if it’s chasing a Sapphire at 168mph and the Sapphire is driving at 188mph, at what velocity would the drone need to fly at to catch the Sapphire in 10 seconds?

Back