Who Has the Most Miles?

Luckyismydog

Cars
750li
Wondering who might have the most miles on their Lucid?

Anyone with 50k yet? 100k?

Curious to know how the car runs with 100k+ miles on it.

A whopping 6,463 for me. Someone with 100k already would be incredible.

A whopping 6,463 for me. Someone with 100k already would be incredible.
100k even for the first owners would be over 13k miles per month LOL. I just passed 8500 myself.

649 miles, but I would be over 8K if they had delivered the car a month earlier before my long trip.

2042, still smell like new inside.

3687 for me. Would be over 5k if Lucid didn’t have it for 3 weeks

I have 53, but then again, I don't have my car any longer.

5600+...have had the car for 4 months.

4197 for me, had the car since April

Not sure how to count mine, but I was 244 days from Confirmation to delivery, had the car for 6 days and now they have had the car for 5 more days and counting. The Silver bunch is, and will be even longer, much longer.

Probably better in a different thread though.

Not sure how to count mine, but I was 244 days from Confirmation to delivery, had the car for 6 days and now they have had the car for 5 more days and counting. The Silver bunch is, and will be even longer, much longer.

Probably better in a different thread though.
Sorry CLTGT, but you don't count because you have already got your car, even though you no longer have your car. (Sorry, bad joke.) Come next Friday, 8/5, I will have been 154 days from confirmation without a VIN. And that is with a Zenith Red color, which was at one time a heavily produced color for the Lucid. I am currently the longest waiting Red on the forum from confirmation(March 2) without a VIN. I am not complaining, because I am hopeful that when I get my car it will be flush with improvements and few glitches (LOL). BTW, I am hopeful that you get your QG back soon without problems and a new Drivetrain (I think your leak was transmission fluid or coolant from the drivetrain, based on your photos). Don't settle for a "fix" of the Drivetrain, insist on a new one.

Did not need a new drivetrain, just a new section of coolant tubing and a clamp. I get the car back Monday, hopefully.

Back