Pilot panel flickering when near airport

Dhimiter

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
W1J7UIGF
I had noticed this a few times over the life of the vehicle (19K miles now) and never connected it to the specific road I was traveling. I’ve now managed to replicate the issue when traveling on a specific road near a local airport. The cockpit panel flickers. To a lesser extent the rightmost panel of the dashboard also does. Lucid is aware. I’m mostly curious if anyone has experienced this around airports.

Link to google photos (video too large):

Update: while waiting in traffic on the specific road right next to the airport, I could see, as the radar would turn around the flickering on my display would happen to coincide when the direction of the antenna.

I’ve sent videos to Lucid but have heard nothing.

I wonder what the implications are with inadequate shielding/interference and whether any of this is related to my ongoing difficulties with reliably unlocking the car with phone or fob (as in every couple of tries it takes a full minute for the door handles to pop out, even after I press the door handle in).

Hmmm... The car picks up radar... 🤔

Maybe the car actually flies? I have an uncontrollable urge to check the Lucid store and see if they are selling wings as an add-on option! Next OTA might include Airspace Pilot instead of Highway Pilot lol

Back