Which one looks better ? With chrome or total black out ?

The murdered looks is cool. But it a little incognito, if that’s your thing.

Black cars are usually easiest to wrap because you don’t have to worry about the inside of the doors. My plan was to get a black one and wrap it in blue, green or orange and then get a chrome delete.

I don’t think a chrome delete should cost 6k though. That stealth package is pricey!

The murdered looks is cool. But it a little incognito, if that’s your thing.

Black cars are usually easiest to wrap because you don’t have to worry about the inside of the doors. My plan was to get a black one and wrap it in blue, green or orange and then get a chrome delete.

I don’t think a chrome delete should cost 6k though. That stealth package is pricey!
Is pricey because it's not just a vinyl wrap or ppf over a part, but whole new pieces.

Is pricey because it's not just a vinyl wrap or ppf over a part, but whole new pieces.
True, but they’re replacing other pieces that they don’t have to use. I’ll admit the 6k chrome delete is a higher quality delete and will last longer. I’ve read that vinyl chrome deletes usually only last a few years before showing significant wear. But they are also half the price.

True, but they’re replacing other pieces that they don’t have to use. I’ll admit the 6k chrome delete is a higher quality delete and will last longer. I’ve read that vinyl chrome deletes usually only last a few years before showing significant wear. But they are also half the price.
I mean, the 6k "chrome delete" will last forever, since it's literally all new parts, not a wrap.

Back