When do we see 2.0?

Does everyone have 2.0.x now? I really have searched and see plenty of folks with it and most of the discussion was back in October. I'm looking at a used AGT and it is still on 1.2.x and says it is up to date. Has it not rolled out everywhere yet?

Car is at a dealer with not that much knowledge and they say it just hasn't gotten to the car yet.

Every single car should be on 2.0. If it's still on 1.2 that car will need to be taken to a service center to have all the updates installed since it's WAY behind. That dealer is lying.

I don't really think they are lying. I just think they are clueless but, yikes. If it has to go to a service center that will be a real bummer as I don't think there is one anywhere near me (Charlotte NC).

I don't really think they are lying. I just think they are clueless but, yikes. If it has to go to a service center that will be a real bummer as I don't think there is one anywhere near me (Charlotte NC).
Maybe it's changed but prior to 2.0 if the car was more than 3 update behind they pulled it into a service center.

Can your or the dealer call Customer Care to see if they can push updates to the car? It's not an uncommon request.

Can your or the dealer call Customer Care to see if they can push updates to the car? It's not an uncommon request.
I would, at the very least, get the dealer to update the car, in whatever way they needed to, before even considering buying from them. Let them contact customer care and either get it pushed, or have it updated via a mobile tech, or whatever it takes.

Can a non-customer call CC? I can't find a number on the Lucid web site...

Technically, the dealer owns the car so they should no no issues calling Customer Care to see if they can get the car updated OTA. That's extremely far behind so I doubt it can be updated without going to a Service Center.

The dealer can. If you're calling, make sure you have the VIN and the dealer on the call.
1674065505536.png

Reactions: ebr
The dealer should be able to get the car updated to 2.0.48 which is the most current version.

Just to tie this up. The dealer and I both talked to CC and got this all worked out. It can be updated OTA but has to be done in sequence (I imagine these are patches not full SW versions being delivered). I did purchase the car and I have thus far completed 2 (of 16!) updates.

BTW - Lucid CC has been truly awesome. Very responsive and helpful.

Just to tie this up. The dealer and I both talked to CC and got this all worked out. It can be updated OTA but has to be done in sequence (I imagine these are patches not full SW versions being delivered). I did purchase the car and I have thus far completed 2 (of 16!) updates.

BTW - Lucid CC has been truly awesome. Very responsive and helpful.
Congratulations!

Reactions: ebr
Back