Wheels

What size did you get? It was Dream Edition style?
Went with 19” for winter tires.
The Forza experience was great. TPMS from Lucid Service Center in Chicago. Tires from Discount Tire.

Not freshly powder coated though…

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpeg
    IMG_0785.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
The Forza experience was great. TPMS from Lucid Service Center in Chicago. Tires from Discount Tire.

Dammit, if you powdercoat it, who knows, the resale value might even double! Shame on you for not realizing this!!!

I needed some all season tires for the cooler Winter here and decided to go with 19” due to more tire options. I went with the New Aero Razor wheel. View attachment 14733View attachment 14734
Do the new aero razor wheel improve mileage? They look nice. They are also directional. Which version of the 19s did you get and what is the tire specs? Is it the factory 245/45 R19?

Do the new aero razor wheel improve mileage? They look nice. They are also directional. Which version of the 19s did you get and what is the tire specs? Is it the factory 245/45 R19?
They are the model s 19” razor in onyx black limited. I ordered the tires thru tirerack. They are the P Zero All Season Plus Electric. Not the OEM tires, but are very similar and $125 per tire less.

Has anyone done square 20" aftermarkets? Is the choice for 19" driven by tire selection for those who have done it?

Anyone go from a foamed out OEM tire to a non-foam all season and notice a difference in noise levels?

Other than the Pirelli 21's being damage prone i actually think their noise level and road manners are quite good compared to the Michelin Pilot Sport Summer or All seasons. I find the michelins to be a lot noisier and harsher riding from my previous experience with them.

Hi @DreamTour

I am sorta off point from your question.

One point first, its not specifically the Pirelli 21's on our cars are damage prone, its that all extreme performance 35 ratio tires are prone to damaging easily, especially for heavy ass cars, like ours. Many year had the same issues on 35 ratio tires for high performance, big, ICE cars. Many here, that are careful about driving style and potholes, and keep TP at 45 or so with a real gauge, have had no 21" issues. We have found that if you let the tires get under 40 psi and hit something, its not good.

That said, there are not many All weather tires yet in 20" x 40 ratio that have the weight rating for our cars.

After my initial complaining about the Pirellis, I love them and will keep using them for summer. I went with 19" for winter tires, using the Michelin Alpin Sport 5. Funny, i find those tires just as quiet as the Pirelli OEM that are made for EVs. The Alpin Sports are not EV tires. But quiet in general and quiet thread. They are not foamed.

Thanks for input, small sample size but my experience is with the Michelin pilot super sports 21” that I ran on my last car the model s which is similar in weight to the touring. I ran that thing bald on the same roads and driving style. The sidewalls just seem sturdier, but also a less pleasant ride and noisier.

I have 21 “ dream wheels that I picked up a while back from a previous owner that I love the look of but the tires are the Achilles heel. The air’s suspension is so good too that it makes the ride pleasant for such a short sidewall.

Holy cow those look GREAT. Really nice work and thanks for being the first to take the plunge with Forza. I have OEM 19s that I would like to designate for winter duty, I may just end up with the same wheel for my summer tires.

I love the 21s on my GT. I’m thinking about lowering the car with eibach springs as still to much will gap for my taste.

I see Forza lists 19" wheels with 8.5" width all around of 9" front and 10" rears, which set did you go with?

Love everything about this. Can you give me details on the wheels? Where did you get them? Also, what wrap did you use for your chrome delete?
They are The New Areo wheels.

@TheNewAero_Alexander

A few of us have them (Miami Lucid and myself included).

Attachments

• 7B5646E2-A4DC-4FA7-9EEE-70C06105AA97.jpeg
    7B5646E2-A4DC-4FA7-9EEE-70C06105AA97.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 65
Love everything about this. Can you give me details on the wheels? Where did you get them? Also, what wrap did you use for your chrome delete?
The wrap is 3M satin gray. Wheel and tire details are earlier in this thread.

That’s awesome. I’m on Orlando.
What size did you get? I googled the wheels and they are more for the Teslas. Do the factory tires fit 19x9.5?
21” — they are sized a smidge differently but everything fits

I’m also in Orlando.

Back