Ability to trigger battery conditioning. I don’t like having to turn off radio every time I enter the car, why can’t this be part of my profile? Ability to open and close garage door as I approach and depart the garage. Thanks!
I get the spinning as well, and that's on Android. So, I don't think iOS version specific. I have to kill the app and restart it to use the app but sending nav to the car from the app has never worked for me.
Instead, I just use Google maps and bluetooth the audio. Not quite Android Auto but it gets me there.
I get the spinning as well, and that's on Android. So, I don't think iOS version specific. I have to kill the app and restart it to use the app but sending nav to the car from the app has never worked for me.
Instead, I just use Google maps and bluetooth the audio. Not quite Android Auto but it gets me there.
Also finding a location on Google maps and sharing it to lucid works every single time. So no real advantage using the lucid app to find a place to navigate. Also Alexa did not navigate to a name in my contact list but Google does.
IMO, Lucid Mobile app with iOS widget option is ahead of competitors. However, I like to see Lucid succeed and have useful features of other EV mobile apps, such as the following in Rivian.
Wish List:
Mobile app shows charging curve in minute increments.
Has anyone noticed that there is difference between the charging rate shown in the App and in the widget. See below where the app show 6kW and widget shows 5kW. It looks to me like the app is showing the power into the car and the widget is showing the power into the battery. The app shows a charge rate of 22mph and at the EPA standard 4.2mi/kWhr, gives 5.2kW. My question is why are they different and I would like the app to show both the power into the car and the power into the battery so we could see what was lost in conversion and battery management.
Has anyone noticed that there is difference between the charging rate shown in the App and in the widget. See below where the app show 6kW and widget shows 5kW. It looks to me like the app is showing the power into the car and the widget is showing the power into the battery. The app shows a charge rate of 22mph and at the EPA standard 4.2mi/kWhr, gives 5.2kW. My question is why are they different and I would like the app to show both the power into the car and the power into the battery so we could see what was lost in conversion and battery management.
I think it may be just programming issue. One may be using accounting library of RoundUp(X), the other one is doing Truncate(X). I wouldn’t be too concerned.
I think it may be just programming issue. One may be using accounting library of RoundUp(X), the other one is doing Truncate(X). I wouldn’t be too concerned.
Widgets can only be updated every so often. They are not "live" data. (The timer appears to be constantly updating, but what it gets from the app is a "start" time, and then the count up is happening via the system. Could be as simple as the widget is showing what the charging status was ten minutes ago.
Also wouldn't be surprised if they are calculating it two different ways, as suggested as well.
Widgets can only be updated every so often. They are not "live" data. (The timer appears to be constantly updating, but what it gets from the app is a "start" time, and then the count up is happening via the system. Could be as simple as the widget is showing what the charging status was ten minutes ago.
Also wouldn't be surprised if they are calculating it two different ways, as suggested as well.