What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

When I wear 2 watches, it’s about fashion statement, not about time.
Let us not forget that the man himself sports two watches .....

Attachments

• 1671887723561.png
    1671887723561.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 104
When I wear 2 watches, it’s about fashion statement, not about time.
Wait, you wear two watches? You and Peter R are next level. I could never pull that off.

Greetings Lucid Owners. If you had a magic wand, what enhancements or additions would you like to see made to the Lucid mobile app? Asking for a friend. ;)
1. Able to start the car remotely
2. Tires pressure
3. CarPlay like feature

Works perfectly fine for me from the Lucid app. I know that @HariK was having issues with it previously so perhaps it is buggy for some.
Recently this ability has malfunctioned using the app. Is anyone else having an issue?

1. Able to start the car remotely
2. Tires pressure
3. CarPlay like feature
  1. Start? You can turn the climate on remotely. What else would you like to "start"?
  2. TPMS is only accurate over 20 mph. That's why the app requires you to drive a bit before it registers. It is in the app, though.
  3. What CarPlay like features would you like in the app? CarPlay is meant to be in a vehicle.

1. TPMS is only accurate over 20 mph. That's why the app requires you to drive a bit before it registers. It is in the app, though.
It'd be nice if the app shows the last reading so I can know if any top off is needed when the car's in the garage.

It'd be nice if the app shows the last reading so I can know if any top off is needed when the car's in the garage.
Yes but this last reading could be old/wrong if a problem arises after parking the car. That’s probably why they don’t.

Yes but this last reading could be old/wrong if a problem arises after parking the car. That’s probably why they don’t.
You’re absolutely right.
One iteration is the app periodically updating the pressure when car‘s parked, as seen in the EQS.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but trip data and status of windows, trunk and frunk would be nice, too.

You’re absolutely right.
One iteration is the app periodically updating the pressure when car‘s parked, as seen in the EQS.
Maybe time stamp last TPMS reading display in the mobile app would make it meaningful then not displayed. So when a car is ready to sleep, send that last updated info to mobile app.

Now that we have scheduled charging, I would like to access that from the mobile app.

I would love a feature that allows you to crack the windows instead of running the AC to cool the vehicle. Rivian has that function on their mobile app already.
Looking forward to this, too. Between this and being able to turn on the steering wheel heat, seat heat or cool, etc. it would make climate control a lot better, for sure. I can't imagine this isn't all on the roadmap for the mobile app team. But I hope it's high on the list.

I would love a feature that allows you to crack the windows instead of running the AC to cool the vehicle. Rivian has that function on their mobile app already.
And if cabin is too hot, mobile app would reflag to you. I opened the windows instead of turn on AC for that. Exterior temperature was 86F. It went to 103F bc the big glass roof and under afternoon sun. Few minutes after all windows opened about 2”, it dropped temp fast, eventually dropped to 72F after an hour and sunset. Down side is I just realized it’s changing season and we are allergic to pollen and invited pollens coming in.

C86C73A7-87C5-498E-BF52-A8811571668C.png

But good to indicate interior cabin temperature on mobile app to let owner aware.

I would like to have the app actually unlock the car when the app is not open... yes, I must open the app before my phone and the car will agree that I am present and that it should unlock. All of my other BT devices that are paired with the phone work just fine, the only problem is the app... the app and car worked better back in Oct (then the car went to the shop until Friday)... now, with the latest app version it no longer works in the background. I suspect that the app may be incompatible with Android 13 and/or Samsung S22 (both my S22+ and my wif's S22 have the same problem). Yes, I've reported this to Customer Support, so far crickets from them on the matter. No problems with the fob, just the app. I also tried tossing the existing mobile key and creating a new one, no change in characteristics. The current version of the app (1.31.0) also crashes a lot (right after you open it, it often immediately closes). And I've had Android 13 complain that it is "using too much resource in the background querying BT". And I have had it just plain hang (non-responsive to any interaction with it)... When it gets upset, it can even survive that state through a phone reboot... eventually it decides it is ok and resumes responding to user input (but still not running in the background). Of course, it would also be nice is CS were to take this a bit more seriously rather than crickets.

Of course, it would also be nice is CS were to take this a bit more seriously rather than crickets.
If you review all of the OTA updates, you will see that the Lucid engineering team has released multiple updates to improve the locking and unlocking. I agree that there is still more work to do but your characterization that customer care does not take it seriously is not fair.

I would like to have the app actually unlock the car when the app is not open... yes, I must open the app before my phone and the car will agree that I am present and that it should unlock. All of my other BT devices that are paired with the phone work just fine, the only problem is the app... the app and car worked better back in Oct (then the car went to the shop until Friday)... now, with the latest app version it no longer works in the background. I suspect that the app may be incompatible with Android 13 and/or Samsung S22 (both my S22+ and my wif's S22 have the same problem). Yes, I've reported this to Customer Support, so far crickets from them on the matter. No problems with the fob, just the app. I also tried tossing the existing mobile key and creating a new one, no change in characteristics. The current version of the app (1.31.0) also crashes a lot (right after you open it, it often immediately closes). And I've had Android 13 complain that it is "using too much resource in the background querying BT". And I have had it just plain hang (non-responsive to any interaction with it)... When it gets upset, it can even survive that state through a phone reboot... eventually it decides it is ok and resumes responding to user input (but still not running in the background). Of course, it would also be nice is CS were to take this a bit more seriously rather than crickets.
iPhone works perfectly…. Just sayin’

Back