Off-Topic What Original Tesla reviewers think of CyberTruck?

I'm 5'7" (and shrinking), and on my several showroom visits before the Air was in production I, too, found getting into and out of the car very difficult because of the low roof cantrails. An even shorter friend who has some mobility issues took delivery of his Dream Edition before we did and only put 800 miles on it in the first few months because he found entry and exit so difficult.

Fortunately, things changed. I developed the motor memory to avoid the cantrails, my friend lost some weight and now drives the car regularly, and Lucid introduced the "easy exit" feature which was a real boon.

But it is not the easiest sedan to get into and out of by a long stretch.
My driveway comically exacerbates this issue for me. It is at a 35 degree angle and we would enter the car from the front while the driveway slopes down. Essentially, from my point of view getting in the car, it would be facing at an upwards and forward.

The sharp a pillar angle will not go well with this slope though and make it MUCH harder to get in. I'm afraid I'll just bonk my head on the pillar and roll down the driveway with how hard it is to get in. My Honda accord(which is a pretty accessible car on a flat surface) is ridiculously hard to get into on the driveway. I hope this isn't an issue when we get the Air(and related to the driveway, I hope it doesnt scrape).

Back