What is your Lucid Air software improvement wish list?

1. Android Auto and dedicated button for Android Auto/CarPlay
2. Dash cam and surveillance mode.
3. Super saver long range mode
4. Active Noise canceling
5. Bigger permanent clock for us who struggle to find/read the tiny CarPlay clock.
6. Better Alexa integration.
7. Lucid app functions like opening windows and start battery pre-conditioning remotely.
5. Bigger clock is back in 2.1.10

In order of likelihood:

Better lanekeeping
Nav on one screen, music on another
Homelink control you can use while backing out of garage
Energy burndown graph
Google Maps and Nav instead of HERE
Google Assistant instead of Alexa
The google maps one is a big one for me.

1. Android Auto and dedicated button for Android Auto/CarPlay
2. Dash cam and surveillance mode.
3. Super saver long range mode
4. Active Noise canceling
5. Bigger permanent clock for us who struggle to find/read the tiny CarPlay clock.
6. Better Alexa integration.
7. Lucid app functions like opening windows and start battery pre-conditioning remotely.
What advantage does remote battery preconditioning provide?

1. True tow mode. (Neither trunk, nor frunk can open until it’s disabled)
2. Dash cam using all cameras.
3. Sentry mode.
4. Dog mode. (Displays internal temp on screen)
5. Lucid branded dog cover for back seat.
6. Change driver mode with shifter stock. (Switch between smooth, swift, sprint with half press down and full press to move back)
7. Auto mirror tilts when parallel parking.
8. App control of windows.
9. App alert if windows are left open.
10. App alert if trunk or frunk open and I’m not present.
11. Time out and ignore remote request to open frunk or trunk if trunk or frunk is open from inside car dash.
12. full auto close for all doors.
13. Move sunshades back or have fold up and move out of the way to the outside.
14. Greater range of movement for all seat adjustments.
15. Better wireless charger and phone holders
16. Bigger font for exit numbers on Navigation. Use the space to the left of the speedometer.
17. Auto zoom on larger nav when there are multiple directions in rapid succession. (Just seeing large map of whole city is useless when there four turn in a row coming up. )
18. Greater use of surround sound with warnings and alerts. (Currently seems very mild if at all)
19. Display surrounding traffic when in HA mode.
20. Slow down on entering curves in the and accelerate coming out when in cruise or HA.
21. Built in transponder to replace fastrak portable ones.
22. Ability to unlock charger remotely with notification displayed on dash that the charger plug can be removed.
23. Remote park and summon mode for tight spaces.
24. Improved monitoring to prevent curb scratches on wheels.
25. Improved Air Conditioning. (Colder air forcefully blown. )
26. Quieter fans. (Not sure possible to blow more air quieter, but I bet they can figure it out if anyone can.)
27. Reduced road and wind noise. Luxury is silence.
28. Option to keep the cool charging illumination on whole time it’s charging. Good for public charging so people can see at glance the car is still charging. Maybe use lights to illustrate SOC charge remaining like a progress bar.
29. Press turn signal second time to turn them off.
30. More sound channels to adjust on the equalizer with ability to save different sound profiles for different audio sources.

28. Option to keep the cool charging illumination on whole time it’s charging. Good for public charging so people can see at glance the car is still charging. Maybe use lights to illustrate SOC charge remaining like a progress bar.

I believe it’s already doing that, light bar and brake light are on when DCFC showing being charged.

I don’t like same direction signal 2nd time to turn signal off. I know some people do, but it’s really just personal preference. Perhaps make it as optional in settings. I know sometimes I didn’t hear signal sound and accidentally turn signal again to have them on.

What advantage does remote battery preconditioning provide?
When you’re planning to charge in a charger a few minutes away and you’re at home or eating/shopping, it will give the car enough time for adequate preconditioning?

Speedometer that accurately displays your speed.
It does accurately display your speed, by exactly your speed minus 2 mph. That is intentional, and nearly every car manufacturer underreports by 1-2 mph for liability reasons. Notable exceptions are Hyundai and Kia, but every other manufacturer does.

This won’t change.

It does accurately display your speed, by exactly your speed minus 2 mph. That is intentional, and nearly every car manufacturer underreports by 1-2 mph for liability reasons. Notable exceptions are Hyundai and Kia, but every other manufacturer does.

This won’t change.
I understand that, but my wish (the intent of the thread) is that they'd fix it. My CX-5 was accurate, as are all my Corvettes.

I understand that, but my wish (the intent of the thread) is that they'd fix it. My CX-5 was accurate, as are all my Corvettes.
Cool. 🤷‍♂️

Different manufacturers do it differently. It’s consistent within a manufacturer. Lucid is -2. Just subtract 2. 🤷‍♂️ anyway, point belabored.

When you’re planning to charge in a charger a few minutes away and you’re at home or eating/shopping, it will give the car enough time for adequate preconditioning?
Exactly. I charge my car during lunch hour at work. I would love to be able to precondition the battery before I get to the car; this because the Electrify America chargers are literally two minutes from my office, which makes preconditioning not a thing on charge days.

1. True tow mode. (Neither trunk, nor frunk can open until it’s disabled)
2. Dash cam using all cameras.
3. Sentry mode.
4. Dog mode. (Displays internal temp on screen)
5. Lucid branded dog cover for back seat.
6. Change driver mode with shifter stock. (Switch between smooth, swift, sprint with half press down and full press to move back)
7. Auto mirror tilts when parallel parking.
8. App control of windows.
9. App alert if windows are left open.
10. App alert if trunk or frunk open and I’m not present.
11. Time out and ignore remote request to open frunk or trunk if trunk or frunk is open from inside car dash.
12. full auto close for all doors.
13. Move sunshades back or have fold up and move out of the way to the outside.
14. Greater range of movement for all seat adjustments.
15. Better wireless charger and phone holders
16. Bigger font for exit numbers on Navigation. Use the space to the left of the speedometer.
17. Auto zoom on larger nav when there are multiple directions in rapid succession. (Just seeing large map of whole city is useless when there four turn in a row coming up. )
18. Greater use of surround sound with warnings and alerts. (Currently seems very mild if at all)
19. Display surrounding traffic when in HA mode.
20. Slow down on entering curves in the and accelerate coming out when in cruise or HA.
21. Built in transponder to replace fastrak portable ones.
22. Ability to unlock charger remotely with notification displayed on dash that the charger plug can be removed.
23. Remote park and summon mode for tight spaces.
24. Improved monitoring to prevent curb scratches on wheels.
25. Improved Air Conditioning. (Colder air forcefully blown. )
26. Quieter fans. (Not sure possible to blow more air quieter, but I bet they can figure it out if anyone can.)
27. Reduced road and wind noise. Luxury is silence.
30. More sound channels to adjust on the equalizer with ability to save different sound profiles for different audio sources.

Your #29 is geared by Lucid software development team.

3B12185C-8233-43F0-B957-7D7E1EF4A64B.webp

I can now tell Santa I don't need anything for Christmas!!!
This Santa will deliver over a period of time. Keep building your wish list. 😃

remove noise from touch buttons.
remove "favorite stations" icons.
remove "Adaptive Cruse" and "Highway Assist" graphics from behind the steering wheel, and put it where the "favorite stations" graphics area.
or how about just a light that tells us what mode we are in ? ... not behind the steering wheel, please?

The wife's 2017 Mazda 6 has an index card sized bit of clear plastic that pops up right in front of the driver just below the windshield, so you can see vital information without diverting eyes. This technology must be way too expensive / sophisticated for Lucid.
More likely the Lucid engineers have never driven a 6-year-old Mazda. Or do they all bob their heads to and fro, like a bunch of chickens?

Head-up displays people. Welcome to the 20th century.

ps. there must be a reason why we can't get into the trunk from the cabin...(just realized this from the post about leaks in the trunk well).

Head-up displays people. Welcome to the 20th century.
Coming in gravity.

ps. there must be a reason why we can't get into the trunk from the cabin...(just realized this from the post about leaks in the trunk well).
There is! It’s so that if someone breaks your window, they can’t pop open the trunk and grab the things that are inside.

Back