What are the main features you use in the Lucid mobile App?

Honest question. I'm curious what the highest used features of the Lucid mobile application are. I'm sure that Lucid has some metrics via their Google/Firebase Analytics instance, but I would like to understand from their MVP if there's lower priority features that are not used.

For example, I just realized they have a details list for EA stations under the map yesterday (something I didn't realize at all before). Does anyone use the send to car and search features of the Map charge stations within the application, or do most people engage with this from the vehicle side?
I used the app mostly to select ea and the station id to charge. I open the app a minute before I want to drive to wake up the car and see the soc. I use it open the frunk. Also use it to see the each charging history so that I know what the charge experience was the last time I was there.

I've noticed that several people have experienced this. Hopefully each person has reported it via Lucid's customer care communication form in addition to noting it here.
I reported it to the Lucid master technician at Millbrae. I am sure that they know about it. However Alexa does not navigate by the name of contacts. So I use the phone to use Google maps and send the location to lucid using share. That works 100% of the time. So this bug is a very low priority for me.

I use the “SHIELD” menu button the most to check for possible OTA update.

Back