Wedge things in front of front wheels

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
There's a post I saw not too long ago that I can't find. I've tried searching and browsing both. The post was about the wedge type thing in front of the front wheels. I recently noticed that one of mine is missing two fasteners (probably due to a scrape on a curb). I'd like to replace them before it falls off and I think the post had info on this. Any help finding it would be appreciated!

Thx
-M

There's a post I saw not too long ago that I can't find. I've tried searching and browsing both. The post was about the wedge type thing in front of the front wheels. I recently noticed that one of mine is missing two fasteners (probably due to a scrape on a curb). I'd like to replace them before it falls off and I think the post had info on this. Any help finding it would be appreciated!

Thx
-M
“Air foil” and “air dam” are your magic search terms :)

I replaced one of mine and it’s very easy to do. FWIW though, the consensus here is that their impact on efficiency is extremely minimal and probably very hard to even measure. So if they‘re knocked off, I wouldn’t obsess over it.

I replaced one of mine and it’s very easy to do. FWIW though, the consensus here is that their impact on efficiency is extremely minimal and probably very hard to even measure. So if they‘re knocked off, I wouldn’t obsess over it.
Have you been observing ANYTHING on these forums the past 2 years? LOL asking this group of owners not to obsess over a missing part of their car.... 🤣

Have you been observing ANYTHING on these forums the past 2 years? LOL asking this group of owners not to obsess over a missing part of their car.... 🤣
Yeah, my bad! 😜

And hey, I'm here 3 years. Let's get these critically important facts straight! ;)

Back