Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Look what I spotted while charging today! I asked the woman if she liked it but unfortunately she didn't speak any English.View attachment IMG_6471.JPG
IMG_6472.JPG

Wow, I think that's the first time I've seen one outside the showroom. Even a picture of one.

Actually looks quite nice. Only wish it had better handling and quality. Hope they succeed!

Actually looks quite nice. Only wish it had better handling and quality. Hope they succeed!
It was allegedly designed by Pininfarina, so it makes sense! I hope their VF3 succeeds as it is a cheap 23k ev offroader, which will bring SO many people to evs.

It was allegedly designed by Pininfarina, so it makes sense! I hope their VF3 succeeds as it is a cheap 23k ev offroader, which will bring SO many people to evs.
Who knows, looking how Kia/Hyundai went from a nobody to being a very popular, Vinfast could be a future winner

Who knows, looking how Kia/Hyundai went from a nobody to being a very popular, Vinfast could be a future winner
True, but Vinfast started with their high end products and is now making their way down, the opposite of those two. In addition, all of their products so far have been so bad that they are probably worse than the 2000s Kia’s relatively.

Back