Great Driving Day

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
Today, I took the GT from Tucson to Casa Grande for a visit. My spouse (Tesla driver) was hesitant but agreed to the drive in exchange for dinner. The nav worked great, music was spot on and the GT drove fantastic although lane centering sucks IMO. But to top it off, we hit the EA chargers at Walmart in Casa Grande. 8 stalls and all 350 kWh units. Charging started at 208 and stayed above 140 until I hit 80% then dropped slowly to 28kWh as I approached 85%. My spouse, after she finished dinner and we headed back to Tucson...informed me that it might be a good idea to take the GT to Colorado this summer instead of the Tesla. She also has expressed interest in looking into the Gravity rather than the Genisis. Life is good!!!! I may make 50 years with this woman.

My wife's take on the Air went through a similar journey. She's eager for a road trip any time now.

Same, although when I first got the car, she was frustrated as I had to do many resets and kick her out of the car in the midst of winter.

This was during y road trip from DC to Utah in average 25 Fahrenheit

Back