Video Describing Locking and Unlocking Options

Good thought, but I connect to speakers, headphones, Apple Watch, etc via Bluetooth throughout the day so not a practical option in this case.
If that is the case (on iPhone), you can go to Settings, Privacy, Bluetooth, and turn off only Lucid Bluetooth from there.

If that is the case (on iPhone), you can go to Settings, Privacy, Bluetooth, and turn off only Lucid Bluetooth from there.
Ah, that sounds promising. I wasn’t aware of that optionality under Privacy. Will give it a try. Thanks!

@hydbob and @Bobby are great friends. Post a nice comment to Bobby's YouTube channel and the winning commenter gets a free beer from Hydbob, as I understand it.
Is Bobby handing out this free beer from the stash I keep in the trunk to keep him hydrated ????
That wasn't our deal !!!! :) :) :)

Is Bobby handing out this free beer from the stash I keep in the trunk to keep him hydrated ????
That wasn't our deal !!!! :) :) :)
I’m going to have a freaking party at my house for all the San Diego users when CarPlay comes out. I’d buy the beer now… But I’m worried it might expire by the time it’s actually released!

Thanks for the video Bobby. My wife and I just picked up our Air this weekend and it has lost 30 miles of range since yesterday just from us walking around with our phones in the house. Very annoying!

Nice video. I still haven't figured out how to open the trunk or frunk using the fob. The key fob says one thing, but a forum post by @hydbob said something different. Neither worked. Starting to think I need to change my batteries...

Nice video. I still haven't figured out how to open the trunk or frunk using the fob. The key fob says one thing, but a forum post by @hydbob said something different. Neither worked. Starting to think I need to change my batteries...
Press and hold for frunk. Press twice and hold on the second press for trunk.

Works for me every time, so long as I’m pretty close to the car. I find the range of the fob is not always as far as BLE advertises to be.

It is clearly demonstrated in a different video on my YouTube channel.

Super helpful.. thanks!

turn off bluetooth on phone
I do not know what I am doing wrong but, I have never been able to use the telephone to passively lock and unlock the car (I can only do this in the presence of the fob). I can only use the telephone by booting the app. and pressing the button. Second, the fob seems to operate according to some mystical powers. With he car parked the same spot sometimes it unlocks (locks) and sometimes it needs a tap on the door handles, and sometimes I have to go to the telephone and press the button. This mystical power also seems to dictate the distance when it performs. This occurs with the automatic seat adjustment also. There seems to be no way to predict when either of these things occur. I have a early 23 air pure with all of the updates. Do you have any suggestions?

I do not know what I am doing wrong but, I have never been able to use the telephone to passively lock and unlock the car (I can only do this in the presence of the fob). I can only use the telephone by booting the app. and pressing the button. Second, the fob seems to operate according to some mystical powers. With he car parked the same spot sometimes it unlocks (locks) and sometimes it needs a tap on the door handles, and sometimes I have to go to the telephone and press the button. This mystical power also seems to dictate the distance when it performs. This occurs with the automatic seat adjustment also. There seems to be no way to predict when either of these things occur. I have an early 23 air pure with all of the updates. Do you have any suggestions?
What type of phone?

I do not know what I am doing wrong but, I have never been able to use the telephone to passively lock and unlock the car (I can only do this in the presence of the fob). I can only use the telephone by booting the app. and pressing the button. Second, the fob seems to operate according to some mystical powers. With he car parked the same spot sometimes it unlocks (locks) and sometimes it needs a tap on the door handles, and sometimes I have to go to the telephone and press the button. This mystical power also seems to dictate the distance when it performs. This occurs with the automatic seat adjustment also. There seems to be no way to predict when either of these things occur. I have a early 23 air pure with all of the updates. Do you have any suggestions?
iPhone or Android (Samsung)? I would unpair the mobile key from the car. Delete the app on your phone and start over from scratch. Follow the directions in the app to setup mobile key or on lucidupdates.com.

Have you try removing the mobile key from your car and phone and create the mobile key?

iPhone or Android (Samsung)? I would unpair the mobile key from the car. Delete the app on your phone and start over from scratch. Follow the directions in the app to setup mobile key or on lucidupdates.com.
android razor23+

Speaking as someone who just recently switched from Android to iPhone in the last few days, the Android app is way worse at waking up the car. Even when set to never sleep, I routinely had to open the Lucid app on the Android before it would unlock the car. With the iPhone its much better, but more often than not I have to wait 2-5 seconds standing right next to the car before it decides to wake up and let me in. Even pushing the door handle doesn't seem to help.

Speaking as someone who just recently switched from Android to iPhone in the last few days, the Android app is way worse at waking up the car. Even when set to never sleep, I routinely had to open the Lucid app on the Android before it would unlock the car. With the iPhone its much better, but more often than not I have to wait 2-5 seconds standing right next to the car before it decides to wake up and let me in. Even pushing the door handle doesn't seem to help.
I only have that problem first time in the morning and it's not even consistent! Mostly okay because I need to put my shoes on in the garage so it gives the car time.

The iPhone users are much happier with the mobile key than the Android folks. I am in the latter group. I've tried setting up the mobile key multiple times. The Lucid app is running in the background all the time. Does it open the doors on approaching? Often, but not always. For me the fob is always reliable if the battery is good, so that stays in my purse. Seat adjustment has never been an issue in my car. And with the easy entry update, the seat is always where I want it without me having to do anything.

The iPhone users are much happier with the mobile key than the Android folks. I am in the latter group. I've tried setting up the mobile key multiple times. The Lucid app is running in the background all the time. Does it open the doors on approaching? Often, but not always. For me the fob is always reliable if the battery is good, so that stays in my purse. Seat adjustment has never been an issue in my car. And with the easy entry update, the seat is always where I want it without me having to do anything.
I swapped from FOB to mobile key a few months back and it has been relatively the same experience. Went back to FOB while on road trips in case of needing to valet.

Back