djeuch Member Joined Aug 22, 2026 Messages 28 Reaction score 48 Location Southeastern Pennsylvania, USA Cars 2025 Lucid Air GT Sep 13, 2026 #61 Submitted a few weeks ago as well. I'd love to get the verified owner badge too!
L LSteve Member Joined Aug 23, 2026 Messages 24 Reaction score 19 Sep 13, 2026 #62 djeuch said: Submitted a few weeks ago as well. I'd love to get the verified owner badge too! Click to expand... Yup, me too!
djeuch said: Submitted a few weeks ago as well. I'd love to get the verified owner badge too! Click to expand... Yup, me too!
RL8 Active Member Verified Owner Joined Nov 3, 2025 Messages 245 Reaction score 288 Sep 13, 2026 #63 Takes a bit. Only one moderator reviewing/approving.
borski I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl… Moderator Verified Owner Joined Nov 19, 2021 Messages 16,076 Reaction score 22,112 Location Cupertino, CA Cars Air DE-P, Gravity DE Air DE Number 241 Gravity DE Number 013 Referral Code Q1BTN5Y3 Sep 14, 2026 #64 Pinging @Joe
L LSteve Member Joined Aug 23, 2026 Messages 24 Reaction score 19 Today at 8:48 AM #65 So it's been a bit since I submitted the paperwork for the badge. Is there anyway to know if it was actually received?
So it's been a bit since I submitted the paperwork for the badge. Is there anyway to know if it was actually received?
djeuch Member Joined Aug 22, 2026 Messages 28 Reaction score 48 Location Southeastern Pennsylvania, USA Cars 2025 Lucid Air GT Today at 9:57 AM #66 Mine's been a month and still no update so I'm not sure anyone is looking at the submissions...