Verified Owner Badge

Bobby what is the Lucid badge? By the way, it was fantastic meeting you are the LV Lucid event and you are the greatest hooking me up with the magnet and just an overall good guy.

Bobby what is the Lucid badge? By the way, it was fantastic meeting you are the LV Lucid event and you are the greatest hooking me up with the magnet and just an overall good guy.
It’s so next to your name it says “Verified Owner.” If you click the link and fill out the form we will put that badge on your forum account.

It was a pleasure to meet you too. One of my favorite things about this forum is meeting some of its amazing members in person.

I tried. It said to upload a screenshot of the Lucid app showing the VIN. I have hunted for that but cannot locate it. Can you help?
Under your app, upper left hamburger menu, click on your picture

Bobby, I have applied for this a couple of times... where do I actually see the verified owner badge?
1000007146.jpg

Just curious. What happens to the VIN info we submit? Are our VINS stored in relation to our userids?

Just curious. What happens to the VIN info we submit? Are our VINS stored in relation to our userids?
No, at least not on our end. We just use it to verify you own the car and then you get a badge and that's it.

I sent in the requested info but nothing came of it

Back