V2L Ionic Adaptor - Compatible?

I agree but modern cars are so complex, and there are so many different ways they can be configured, that car companies including Lucid have to make some decisions on what to include and what not to include and when to include it.

As I have said, I was on the waiting list for a Pure but gave up and got my GV60P when it popped up in the Scottsdale market. The reason i bring it up is that each car checked a huge number of my boxes but neither did check all nor could it. Fora example, the GV60P has a HUD, V2L and a 120 Volt outlet in the car but the Lucid Air has the range and the handling of a carefully designed sedan. Neither has everything.

Buyers have to determine what are their "must haves", what are the "want to haves" and what compromises they are prepared to make. For example, I have had HUDs for a number of years and put it on my required list. However, I was willing to compromise on the Lucid because the display is almost at the height of a HUD.

IMO, for a brand new company, Lucid has made major strides in what it is offering. But waiting is an essential part of buying a product that is brand new from a brand new company. One does need to be prepared for that. I do wish that Lucid was better at communicating regarding its products (e.g., I would have likely kept waiting for the Lucid if it had at least released the specs of the RWD Pure when it released the specs of the AWD Pure).
FWIW, the gravity has 110v plugs. At least one, iirc, possibly more.

Back