UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

Geofence garage / work and allow us to not auto lock in those plus other locations. While auto lock is better with ux 3.0, still not great, and still times out because it's constantly locking and unlocking as I sit in the room adjacent to the garage.
 
I can do that easily. I've been using Thinkware since 2017. First F750 in my Camaro and my wife's Volt. Then I upgraded the Camaro to the F800 and put the F750 in my SRX. Then somewhere along the line I must've upgraded the Volt to F800. I say that because the Volt was totaled and I took the cameras out of it and left them in a box in the basement. The replacement for the Volt was a Model Y that already had Sentry Mode. The hardware from the Volt is what I am putting in AIR0GNT and it's clearly an F800 setup.

In all applications I have powered the cameras from hardwiring to the fuse box. For AIR0GNT I'm adding the Thinkware BAB-50 external battery. I don't want the parking surveillance mode to compromise the 12V battery.

Lucid Air has (3) fuse boxes. The one to use is in the front passenger footwell. It is fuse MB10, the fuse that powers the trunk 12V socket. I find this interesting, since one of the fuseboxes is located near the trunk battery, right under the 12V socket. I would have expected the fuse power the 12V to be there, but it isn't.

View attachment 41603
Where you place a fuse depends on what you are protecting. So it’s protecting everything from that fuse back to the 12v, and that fuse block probably is where that socket gets its power
 
Back
Top