Update 2.1.18

Balin

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Grand Touring
Just received this update notification. Something to do with Spotify (which I don't use) and "other minor updates and enhancements to your infotainment experience."

By any chance would you be willing to post a picture of the update notes? So we can speculate endlessly about what the update actually includes 😂

Here is the update info for 2.1.18

Attachments

• lucid update.webp
    lucid update.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 222
While the infotainment is in a satisfactory state as far as I'm concerned, there are various minor niggles remaining with the infotainment that perhaps they address in these minor updates. For example, auto-returning to CarPlay from camera view often returns to the native infotainment instead, among other minor CarPlay issues. The side view mirror fold button sometimes takes a few taps to work. And I'm sure there are many others I'm missing.

I'm glad they specifically called out a bug they'd fixed, instead of just including it in a vague statement of enhancements.

Audio resuming after navigation announcement is an issue with most of the audio sources (CP, FM, Alexa / Amazon Music), hopefully this will fix for others beyond Spotify.

Thank goodness they are improving the robustness! That's been at the top of my wishlist forever!
In fact, when people ask me how I like the car, I'm going to start telling them how robust it is. And I'll have the release notes to back it up!

With all the improvements to the robustness, I think it's fair to say 'This car is robust AF!'

I've had robustier cars, but they weren't nearly as much fun.

In fact, when people ask me how I like the car, I'm going to start telling them how robust it is. And I'll have the release notes to back it up!

With all the improvements to the robustness, I think it's fair to say 'This car is robust AF!'
I’m a big fan of Robustos!
1693426074004.webp

My car doesn’t normally get more robust for many, many days after an update is released. But today, the same day this thread was created, I received the update notification. Not sure if there’s been any change in how the updates are distributed but I liked getting it more quickly this time around.

My car doesn’t normally get more robust for many, many days after an update is released. But today, the same day this thread was created, I received the update notification. Not sure if there’s been any change in how the updates are distributed but I liked getting it more quickly this time around.
Same here, but it does seem to vary from update to update.

Yet they didn’t do anything for lucids moxie or mojo. I’m disappointed
Oddly, the names of my dogs (German Pinschers) are Moxie and Mojo. True story! lol

Back