RESOLVED Trunk/Frunk must be manually closed after a period of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
Hi,
So I have done a couple car shows where I will leave trunk and or frunk open for hours so that people can see inside. In both car shows when I am done I have noticed the calibration of trunk and frunk gets messed up. They can’t close by mobile, key fob, button press, or inside buttons on dash or console.

The only way to close it is to manually push it down by hand and press to lock with hands.
I don’t like to manually press things but at end of day I need to get back on road after car shows.

@Babyrocko1908 or any other car show peoples have this issue? Is Lucid aware of this ?

IMG_0758.jpeg

Lucid did respond fyi :

This is Andre from Lucid Customer Care, thank you for reaching out. The trunk and frunk not closing after remaining open for an extended period of time is a known process. As the vehicle has gone to sleep, the automatic opening/closing features are not synced with the vehicle and manual closing is required. They will both function again once closed manually and the vehicle is woken back up, however.

Best regards,
Lucid Customer Care

Yes, after the auto trunk open feature is used, it strangely times out after specifically 10 minutes. Its a known issue, and I think it might be on a poll?

Yes, after the auto trunk open feature is used, it strangely times out after specifically 10 minutes. Its a known issue, and I think it might be on a poll?
Oh interesting really 10 minutes ?

Oh interesting really 10 minutes ?
Yes, +- 2 minutes. Both frunk and trunk need to be manually closed, but it isnt much of a hassle.(if you scroll down to "similar threads" and press the oddball glitch thread, bobby explains it)

I do wonder though, when you manually close it after 10 minutes, does soft close work?

Search is your friend. This issue was talked about many times on the forum.

I swear, I've had mine open much longer than 10 minutes, and the buttons still worked. But whatever the number is, it's "Working as designed."

Search is your friend. This issue was talked about many times on the forum.

I swear, I've had mine open much longer than 10 minutes, and the buttons still worked. But whatever the number is, it's "Working as designed."
Use SEARCH? Really? You taskmaster mod! Why not just start a new brand new thread, over and over and over again, when any old idea pops into (or wanders through) our head? That way everyone will get a NEW chance to rant again about an issue that is not an issue. Just thinkin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back