Trunk and Frunk symbols difficult to distinguish

Has anyone else noticed that the symbols/icons for the open/close the frunk vs the trunk are difficult to distinguish? They look so similar. I wish Lucid would chose different symbols.
Frunk is always left, trunk is always right.

Frunk is always left, trunk is always right.
I still wish they could make it more obvious and not use icons that are so similar. I’m surprised that someone at Lucid working in product management or product marketing didn’t catch this issue. Or even user interface design.

I still wish they could make it more obvious and not use icons that are so similar. I’m surprised that someone at Lucid working in product management or product marketing didn’t catch this issue. Or even user interface design.
I don't know. They look pretty distinctive to me. The frunk has the light blade and definitely looks more like a profile with a windshield. They also match the orientation of the car depicted at the top of the Pilot Panel, with the car facing left.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Every time I need to open one of those, I just guess which is which. I'm slightly dyslexic, and see that as two identical icons facing different directions, but can't ever remember which one faces which way.

Back