Touring Delivery Tracker [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we still think any pures will be delivered.
Delivered, I'd say no. But we'll see what they say on the earnings call. "Begin production in late q4" sounds like they'll paint a few Pure bodies in the last week of December to me.

Delivered, I'd say no. But we'll see what they say on the earnings call. "Begin production in late q4" sounds like they'll paint a few Pure bodies in the last week of December to me.
I'd say 1 will be delivered so they say they have started deliveries.

Do we still think any pures will be delivered.

Someone with a Grand Touring confirmation was quoted end of year (non-20" wheel), it'll be a miracle if we get 100 Touring deliveries.

Scheduled my Touring test drive with Oak Brook studio.
I just called the West Palm studio and was told no touring test drives until October but was offered a GT test drive.

There are no Tourings available for test drives - only GTs, per the SD studio manager.

I just called the West Palm studio and was told no touring test drives until October but was offered a GT test drive.
October. There’s a new and interesting factoid. Could that mean deliveries of Touring starting in September?

I doubt they‘d supply the studios with test drive cars before any customers took delivery.

All wild speculation, of course.

October. There’s a new and interesting factoid. Could that mean deliveries of Touring starting in September?

I doubt they‘d supply the studios with test drive cars before any customers took delivery.

All wild speculation, of course.
Manager at Oak Brook said he’d be shocked if more than a few Tourings were not delivered this year. Based on current predictions.

Sorry for confusion - Touring reservation holders can test drive GTs starting week of July 17th. He says they are wide open on appointments.
As a Touring reservation holder, I've scheduled a test drive at the Short Hills studio for this coming Friday, July 8.

Sorry for confusion - Touring reservation holders can test drive GTs starting week of July 17th. He says they are wide open on appointments.
There were plenty of spots open in SD. Called in the morning and my brother got one just a couple of hours later. He doesn’t have a reservation.

As a Touring reservation holder, I've scheduled a test drive at the Short Hills studio for this coming Friday, July 8.

It must be different for every studio based on their scheduled test drives for GT holders.

More than a few Tourings not delivered this year?

Yes, he seemed confident a good amount will be delivered within the year. Not sure if this is an indication of how few Touring reservations there are.

It must be different for every studio based on their scheduled test drives for GT holders.

Yes, he seemed confident a good amount will be delivered within the year. Not sure if this is an indication of how few Touring reservations there are.
I will not get my hopes up. I will not get my hopes up. I will…

Technically, the earliest I should want to take delivery is the end of January. But I’d take it in December and just let the Tesla sit for a month, no problem.

I have always held that Touring would be the least popular trim. Because it’s the one I want. So it has to be the oddball choice. 😜

I’m sure they will deliver a good number, even if they don’t start until December. If they want to ship 12-14k cars this year, and they have solved supply chain issues in June as they expected, delivering 1000 Tourings in December should be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back