Tidal Help Please

E LUCID 8

Verified Owner
Cars
e53 Mercedes
Referral Code
LPT2BE5A
i am usually not technologically challenged but I can not figure out how to get the playlists and artist radio stations I select in the tidal app on my phone to show up on my account in the car. i have other music services and my playlists favorites etc. are always there whether using phone or Sonos. How do you get the car to update your account? when i set up the account I select 3 artists then bypassed the rest of the set-up so as to not hold up my delivery advisors. Now only those three show up even though i finished the set up on my phone. There has to be an easy answer. I also wish there was a way to not have to start at the beginning of a playlist every time you get into the car.

Sometimes, it just needs time...patience is a virtue. Or login/logout!

It's been a while, anybody have any insight into why the Tidal Radio stations do not show up in the car?

Anyone with a software release >2.0.14 comment on whether they fixed the issue with Tidal always going back to the beginning of a playlist? I’m still awaiting the MOAU

Anyone with a software release >2.0.14 comment on whether they fixed the issue with Tidal always going back to the beginning of a playlist? I’m still awaiting the MOAU
I'm on 2.0.18 and no Tidal Radio. But, I gave up on playlists because of that reason, so haven't tried them on 2.0.

Yes, fixed.

Interesting. I am on 2.0.20 and my Tidal Playlist still reverts back to the first song every time. I just let it start, make sure the Shuffle button is activated, and then move on to the next random song. Its a pain but minor in the scheme of things.

Mine sometimes picks up where it left off (in terms where in the playlist, not where in the song itself). Sometimes it only plays that song before playing a random playlist based on that song. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which way it goes. I'm on 2.0.20.

Interestingly, I'll often hear music playing when the car unlocks when I walk past it in the garage. It seems to be playing the song it left off on, but sometimes other songs too. Whenever I actually get in the car, it resets to the song I was listening to when I last got out of the car, as above. Strange times with Tidal...

Thanks for the answers. It sounds like progress is being made at least.

Back