The 'other' forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh. That makes sense. I’ll limit my replies to him. There are only about 27 more members over there. I’m watching to see when this one overtakes the other in terms of more members!
You know what they say...It's quality not quantity =)

Reactions: Joe
Here we go...
Screenshot_20220329-151459_Chrome.jpg

I said people should migrate to this forum because it was more active. Hah!
I did the same and they just deleted my message, which lead to this thread being created in the first place. I bet I'd get banned if I did it again. I wonder if they'd ban someone for calling out Vivek for who he truly is... 🤔

I did the same and they just deleted my message, which lead to this thread being created in the first place. I bet I'd get banned if I did it again. I wonder if they'd ban someone for calling out Vivek for who he truly is... 🤔
Let’s find out, shall we? I just asked as a reply to one of his nonsensical replies.

Just read some of Vivek’s posts on the “other forum.” I don’t think I could do a better imitation of a bot.

Is it worth mentioning to some of the forum members here who also post there that the Vivek fellow is the equivalent of a Three Card Monte shill?

Just read some of Vivek’s posts on the “other forum.” I don’t think I could do a better imitation of a bot.

Is it worth mentioning to some of the forum members here who also post there that the Vivek fellow is the equivalent of a Three Card Monte shill?
But he insisted he is just interested in various cars when I asked! I always trust people on the internet

Wow others have dug further into it. In the end they are a company that needs to generate cash to pay the bills and make stock holders happy.

Anyways the internet is open, communities will be formed, and people are free to choose and share what they like. I don't want to cause any unnecessary issues with the "other" forum.

Thank you all for being here and making this community the best it can be and excited to see where we are a year from now as well as Lucid Motors.

I will go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back