The Air Pure range will be 330 miles to 406 miles šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Is this all looking at "since last charge" or the trip meter?

Is this all looking at "since last charge" or the trip meter?
For me it is based on trip meter. My ā€œSince Last Chargeā€ is about 0.2~1.0 kWh fluctuates lagging behind trip meter. Of course, that is bc BMS fan and sometimes I just get massage in garage listening to Tidal music.

Iā€™ve got an i4 e40 and my range is consistently 300-320 miles. That exceeds the EPA estimates since Iā€™m on 19ā€ wheels. Reviewers are often finding their results also exceed EPA estimates. My typical efficiency has been 4.0-4.2 mi/kWh.

These results leave my late e-Tron Sportback in the dust.
I grew up in New Haven and worked in NY so I am very familiar with Long Island...it is totally flat. So I know the terrain on which you are driving. What is your driving style? Are you quick off the line or relaxed? Drive the speed limit or under or over it? Etc. thanks.

Iā€™ve got an i4 e40 and my range is consistently 300-320 miles. That exceeds the EPA estimates since Iā€™m on 19ā€ wheels. Reviewers are often finding their results also exceed EPA estimates. My typical efficiency has been 4.0-4.2 mi/kWh.

These results leave my late e-Tron Sportback in the dust.
That's great to hear as I'm definitely considering the eDrive 40 as a future option. Is that at 100% charge?

Lucid is going to make sure that the Touring and Pure have more range than the Model S. At the same time, Lucid will limit total available battery and range to keep a large range difference with the GT to provide and incentive for customers to buy the more expensive trim. I have seen references to an 88kWhr battery, but as show above just reducing four modules gives 92 kWhr. Being lighter, the efficiency should improve over the heavier GT. However, the voltage is also decreased so at the same power output, the Touring and Pure will draw more current and incur more resistive loss. Less power also means less current so overall I expect the Touring and Pure efficiency to be better than the GT. I think it is safe to assume that the actual number will be very close to the 406 advertised with a chance of it being a little higher.

is the pure/touring not going to be on a 900v architecture? im assuming the charging speeds will be reduced too?

Back