TESTED: 2022 Lucid Air Dream Sets New EV Range Record

Also, both key fobs don't work by holding them above the camera area for the RFID/NFC unlocking. The Service Center wanted me to try it.
@Alex, the manual says "under" the camera for a dead keyfob.

After watching this review, very tempted to change my 19" wheel order on the Touring to 20", as I'm in Florida and don't need all season tires. Although will lose some range, better handling and control expected from what the reviewer anticipates. Comfort maybe less, but not that much?
I agree--but does their 20" wheel accommodate an all-weather tire? I'm in Chicago winters

It’s a shame they are not offering all season tires in 20”.

I didn’t realize the 19” wheels have 245 tires. That’s really narrow for a 5200lb car (especially one with 900+ hp)! I have been planning on getting the 19’s for my Pure as I’m in the NE and the roads are shockingly bad but might need to rethink that.
I have the 19s on mine in Rhode Island and just drove it on the worst road in East Providence and it handled it better than anything I’ve ever driven. I’d be worried you’re gonna be invoking that Pirelli warranty a LOT on New England roads if you get the 21s.

I have the 19s on mine in Rhode Island and just drove it on the worst road in East Providence and it handled it better than anything I’ve ever driven. I’d be worried you’re gonna be invoking that Pirelli warranty a LOT on New England roads if you get the 21s.
What is the Pirelli warranty? I had a Mercedes with Pirelli’s years ago and I was constantly getting welts.

Yes, I tried that too! But it doesn’t work b

Yeah, this was *precisely* what happened to me, but only on my profile. I did manage to get it working today, with my mobile key, by first unlocking the car with the app, switching to my fiancée’s profile, then switching back to mine. I also rebooted my phone. From that point forward the mobile key has been working great, though I didn’t bring the fob to test that but I suspect it would work now; every time it hasn’t the mobile key didn’t either.

Very odd. Hope we can find a fix because it really was working great.

Back