Test Drive Release

Since Smooth and Swift both don't impact the total power
It doesn't impact the HP but Swift has more torque - 645 lb-ft vs 620. Along with throttle response dampening in smooth, you would accelerate faster in swift with the same amount of accelerator pedal travel which would impact your efficiency.

Oops - I gave the GT torque but @SaratogaLefty I think is getting a DE P. Those torque numbers are 738, 799, and 922
So torque is diabetes hands the same in the 3 modes? I though the torque in Sprint was 1038?

Oops - I gave the GT torque but @SaratogaLefty I think is getting a DE P. Those torque numbers are 738, 799, and 922
Yes I am getting the Dream Performance. Incidentally, today is exactly four months since I confirmed my order on October 21st. In fairness, I was told at that time that my delivery would be 2-4 months, so assuming it comes in the next week or so, they didn't really mislead me. I was also told in December that they were trying to get all the Dream Edition cars delivered by year end, but that was before they told me about the "fit and finish" problems.

I though the torque in Sprint was 1038?
Used motortrend numbers but a quick search shows several different numbers depending on source. 1025 seems to be the highest I saw but 1038 certainly could be correct. HP numbers are consistent across sources but torque is all over the place.

Used motortrend numbers but a quick search shows several different numbers depending on source. 1025 seems to be the highest I saw but 1038 certainly could be correct. HP numbers are consistent across sources but torque is all over the place.
Yea, I only remember 1038 because it was in that drag times video, I think...

Back