Tesla2Lucid Wrap... what'll it be this time?

What color will my #LucidAir be? My 2012 #TeslaModelS was rebirthed/repurposed into #BreastCar by @Tsportline. The #PinkTesla would help raise money to support #BreastCancer research! That year we raised $60K for @DrSusanLoveFoundation along the way to a dozen years of fundraising for #BreastCancerResearch of $750K! @WestfieldTopanga was so impressed that they put it inside the mall for Mother's Day! @HowieMandel stopped by to sign and donate!
mandeltesla.png

2015-Calendar.jpg

My 2016 Tesla Model X, Tesla Rex or #TRex for short, was the first time I sported Red Shoes! Tsportline went with the subtle/not so subtle large 'X' in the back quarter panel! That was the first time I had a car where people would come up and ask if I had a... and not NAME it but instead do the falcon wing pose like from Karate Kid! #LucidAir does not have Falcon Wings but it does have soft-close doors!

Attachments

• IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 113
When I got my 2019 #TeslaModel3Performance @Tsportline gave it a sparkle and turned it into #TeslaSwift after @TaylorSwift's famous guitar! #LucidAir #WhatsNext? Reveal in about 48 hours!
IMG_4816.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG

What color will my #LucidAir be? My 2012 #TeslaModelS was rebirthed/repurposed into #BreastCar by @Tsportline. The #PinkTesla would help raise money to support #BreastCancer research! That year we raised $60K for @DrSusanLoveFoundation along the way to a dozen years of fundraising for #BreastCancerResearch of $750K! @WestfieldTopanga was so impressed that they put it inside the mall for Mother's Day! @HowieMandel stopped by to sign and donate!
View attachment 3176
View attachment 3177
If you have a # breast car did you have to get a special bra for the front?

If you have a # breast car did you have to get a special bra for the front?
A clear bra would have been illegal :eek:

Your video with Tesla Joy just popped up in my YouTube feed about an hour ago.

That was done in 1 take. No rehearsal. Just mention it because people think I practiced that. Honesty comes easy! :oops:

Lucid should have you on retainer. Or at least send you more merch!

Lucid should have you on retainer. Or at least send you more merch!
Its only 1/2 as much that I did for Tesla #DoGoodHaveFun
PS: Wait til you see the wrap! 🤪

Its only 1/2 as much that I did for Tesla #DoGoodHaveFun
PS: Wait til you see the wrap! 🤪
I hope it's a giant LUCID > TESLA pattern everywhere...

9pm ironing out (literally) last minute WRAP 🎨 details (I’m just watching and adding no value)! Here’s a sneak peek 🫣! Leaving tomorrow at 5am to start the journey up to @RaceSonoma for @HolleyHighVoltage
927A7081-AC85-4E42-B7A2-8FE27A0EB6AB.jpeg

Ok my guess is mat black with gold lettering and highlights. What do I win?

🫣 more sneak peek of #AIRistotle #LucidAir … wait, what? 😯
7C2DA67B-86C3-4042-A0BA-62E6E7D17236.jpeg

I know. I’ve seen this style You get half wrapped. 1 side original color PPF, one side color wrapped. Your original color is black retain on right side, but you wrapped your left side white. 😬

pretty sure it's silver, but I hope you aren't a Raider's fan....blegh

I know. I’ve seen this style You get half wrapped. 1 side original color PPF, one side color wrapped. Your original color is black retain on right side, but you wrapped your left side white. 😬
Getting warmer but no cigar! 😉

Back