Tesla2Lucid Wrap... what'll it be this time?

You mean the Oakland
pretty sure it's silver, but I hope you aren't a Raider's fan....blegh
You mean the Oakland, I mean Los Angeles, I mean Oakland, I mean Las Vegas raiders? Nah

It would be so much easier to post pictures here if we yet had #DreamDrive operational 😉

Attachments

• 5704887A-B501-4DDB-862A-98E3FC3BEDA7.jpeg
    5704887A-B501-4DDB-862A-98E3FC3BEDA7.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 249
  • D35976BB-363A-40D8-B60D-72CE0957CF8A.jpeg
    D35976BB-363A-40D8-B60D-72CE0957CF8A.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 240
It would be so much easier to post pictures here if we yet had #DreamDrive operational 😉
Only thing you are missing on your wrap is the Lucid branding on the black sections and it would look like a test car 👍

Amazing!
It doesn’t look like a production car, but rather a promotion car from Lucid HQ. 😆

That shinning silver is so reflective like mirror. Is that even legally possible? 😂

Only thing you are missing on your wrap is the Lucid branding on the black sections and it would look like a test car 👍
I knew that this forum would know where I gained my inspiration! I actually asked Lucid directly for permission. They were so incredibly helpful throughout the process with vector files and peer support! What an amazing company!

Amazing!
It doesn’t look like a production car, but rather a promotion car from Lucid HQ. 😆

That shinning silver is so reflective like mirror. Is that even legally possible? 😂
When it comes to legality, I follow this golden rule: #DontAskDontTell 😉

Wish I could post videos here but so cumbersome to upload to YouTube and then re-post instead of direct feed. Here’s a picture from the other side
98AB9E19-C391-4D8D-BE04-EA5E4D6C5D5D.jpeg

Missing a few items on the wrap, #Goodwood Festival Of Speed - Fastest Production Car, #Best Luxury Electric Car - USNews, #Best Interior & UX - Wards Auto

Missing a few items on the wrap, #Goodwood Festival Of Speed - Fastest Production Car, #Best Luxury Electric Car - USNews, #Best Interior & UX - Wards Auto
Work in progress 😉

#AIRistotle #LucidAir needed to go to the salon 🧼 after the 500 mile drive through the desert 🏜 🌵🐪!
3CD15168-DF81-4AC1-BFCB-D0F4159DB826.jpeg

So this is a partial wrap over your PPF and Ceramic Coating?

And greenest production EV according to Bloomberg.

That is awesome! I was only half joking that Lucid needs to give you some merch. They need to put you on the payroll for all the PR and advertising. How long will you keep the wrap on? I know they can last years.

That is awesome! I was only half joking that Lucid needs to give you some merch. They need to put you on the payroll for all the PR and advertising. How long will you keep the wrap on? I know they can last years.
Hey, if they want to put me on the payroll, I'll take the sponsorship but this is just a passion play so for now, stays on as long as I have the passion ;)

Back