Tesla2Lucid Wrap... what'll it be this time?

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Truth be told, I don't much come to lucidowners site, 'til now! I find that the content here is superior to most of the other "channels" where I had been posting, including Twitter & Instagram (@Tesla2Lucid). I see some 'friends' from there here too! Awesome!

I'm just about to put my Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance in to be morphed with a vinyl wrap (yes, outcome is a secret 🤐), but before I do, a trip down memory lane...

As #AIRistotle the #LucidAir goes into its cocoon, its a nice time to see where I've been on the #EV wrap journey! I've always loved cars; pretty much stock OEM until I met Gabi & @onlythebest888 @Tsportline (then A&E) who took my 2008 #TeslaRoadster & pimped it out! #ElonMusk was so impressed that at the #TeslaModelS unveiling he had to come out to take a look!
100_4190.JPG

100_4192.JPG

Truth be told, I don't much come to lucidowners site, 'til now! I find that the content here is superior to most of the other "channels" where I had been posting, including Twitter & Instagram (@Tesla2Lucid). I see some 'friends' from there here too! Awesome!

I'm just about to put my Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance in to be morphed with a vinyl wrap (yes, outcome is a secret 🤐), but before I do, a trip down memory lane...

As #AIRistotle the #LucidAir goes into its cocoon, its a nice time to see where I've been on the #EV wrap journey! I've always loved cars; pretty much stock OEM until I met Gabi & @onlythebest888 @Tsportline (then A&E) who took my 2008 #TeslaRoadster & pimped it out! #ElonMusk was so impressed that at the #TeslaModelS unveiling he had to come out to take a look!
View attachment 3079

View attachment 3080
Precious memory lane shot. Elon still look preppy back then.

I'm just about to put my Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance in to be morphed with a vinyl wrap (yes, outcome is a secret 🤐),
I gotta say my favorite wrap so far is @Neurio Quantum Grey Matte PPF. Just stunning. Tony Hawk has a totally blacked out DE which is beastly but I actually like the chrome on the Lucid. All the chrome haters forget the pinnacle of automobile exterior design was the 1950s-60s and the chrome provides contrast and balance and accents lines and I think Lucid designers took some cues from those beautiful cars. But boy does that chrome suck for showing water spots ☹️

View attachment 3079

View attachment 3080
Welcome to the forums doc! Been wondering if you would ever join us here more often!

I gotta say my favorite wrap so far is @Neurio Quantum Grey Matte PPF. Just stunning. Tony Hawk has a totally blacked out DE which is beastly but I actually like the chrome on the Lucid. All the chrome haters forget the pinnacle of automobile exterior design was the 1950s-60s and the chrome provides contrast and balance and accents lines and I think Lucid designers took some cues from those beautiful cars. But boy does that chrome suck for showing water spots ☹️
I’ve had so many black cars before I started wrapping. Haters always told me that the car got dirty real fast! My reply, keep it clean. Same would be with chrome. 31 different flavors of 🍦. 😉

I’ve had so many black cars before I started wrapping. Haters always told me that the car got dirty real fast! My reply, keep it clean. Same would be with chrome. 31 different flavors of 🍦. 😉
Yeah water spots are tough, they happen because I keep it clean haha….with water that isn’t deionized.

Thank you for coming out of the closet and saying this. Surely there must be others like us out there somewhere.

Thank you for coming out of the closet and saying this. Surely there must be others like us out there somewhere.
Can you post a picture here or a link to where your pix are of your wrap job?

Going to say that I've always thought British racing green metallic would suit these cars nicely.
My 2012 Tesla Model S was stock green before it got wrapped. I think that was the only year they made that color!

After a tree jumped in front of my 2008 #TeslaRoadster this now #LucidOwnersClub founding member got a MY 2010 #TeslaRoadsterSport. @Tsportline took out the single DIN radio, move the A/C vents to the dash and install a double DIN amongst many other changes! #CES2010 was so impressed that it was featured in the @AlpineUSA booth & #KazWatanabe (president of @AlpineUSA) came to take a look! #CES #ConsumerElectronicsShow
2010_1_9-CES-LV 033.jpg

2010_1_9-CES-LV 009.jpg

Speaking of what @Tsportline did with my #TeslaRoadster (s), #ElonMusk was so impressed that he #FranzVonHolzhausen visited #Tsportline's HQ which was the impetus for the changes that became Roadster 2.5! #TrueStory
2010_1_9-CES-LV 014 (1).jpg

Interior design certainly has come quite a ways...

BB0C85B2-774B-47D1-9E36-F7FE255402D2.jpeg

2281FE6A-91A8-4B06-ACB4-CAD3CB01B02A.jpeg

68E78B2B-513A-4C79-9E5A-DCA0261B561D.jpeg

There may be some cues as to what I'm doing with my #LucidAir in my 2012 #TeslaModelS which was transformed into #ATeslaTheHun by @Tsportline and @LAAutoShow was so impressed that they put it #LAAutoShow2013

Back