Neurio

Referral Code: I79OY1W7
Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7
As promised, here is the final product for my Quantum Grey GT wrapped in STEK Dynomatt with ceramic coating on top (Gtechniq Halo), plus ceramic on the windows and wheels. I tried for pics in different spots and in different lighting to show the various shades it can be. First, though, is a 'before' pic:
20220604_075737.jpg

original_23196bff-4d01-4ee0-8a2a-890311262e5b_PXL_20220615_183409181.jpg

20220615_112308.jpg
20220615_194230.jpg
20220615_194248.jpg

WPW! Beautiful!

As promised, here is the final product for my Quantum Grey GT wrapped in STEK Dynomatt with ceramic coating on top (Gtechniq Halo), plus ceramic on the windows and wheels. I tried for pics in different spots and in different lighting to show the various shades it can be. First, though, is a 'before' pic:
View attachment 2825
View attachment 2826
View attachment 2827View attachment 2828View attachment 2829
Disgusting. I think I need to take this nightmare off your hands...

I'll be honest, I didn't think I'd like this. Matte is usually not my thing. But it came out really nice.

Agreed I like high gloss myself personally. But like I mentioned before, the one color that matte really works for is the grey. Although stock gloss QG looks amazing too. Win win!

View attachment 2825
View attachment 2826
I have to say, Beautiful! Not usually a fan of matte, but this is one striking look! Congrats!

Happy for you. Cool look, though I may be too old (?) to appreciate...some advances slide right by me.

View attachment 2825
View attachment 2826
Wow, absolutely killer. This is the best non-clear wrap I’ve seen on a Lucid. Very similar to the Magno Grey matte my co-worker’s AMG CLA45s has, except this has more color to it in the light than his. The regular QG is beautiful whereas this looks more sinister but classy, not a pimp mobile. Good choice.

Wow, absolutely killer. This is the best non-clear wrap I’ve seen on a Lucid. Very similar to the Magno Grey matte my co-worker’s AMG CLA45s has, except this has more color to it in the light than his. The regular QG is beautiful whereas this looks more sinister but classy, not a pimp mobile. Good choice.
I bet a chrome delete on top of the matte would make it look downright menacing. I wanted the matte look to make the car look sportier, but wanted to keep the chrome and trim bits shiny to maintain the luxuriousness of the car. I think I was successful in those goals.

It’s stunning Neurio ! Now Polar Bear can show my friends what the matte looks like in comparison to my recently completed PPF and Graphene coating ! My Juno 🐻‍❄️ ( named after the polar bear from Toronto Zoo) can’t wait to meet your car somewhere sometime in the future on the road !
C605D0DE-2EAD-45C9-AB99-3FDDEA209EC9.jpeg

Back