Tesla Model S Plaid vs Lucid Air

He leaves out a lot of information for both cars lol.

Lot of Tesla supporters in the chat.

Hoping Lucid owners don’t become like them. Very discouraging to see them finding everything they can to bring down other EVs.
It's inevitable I fear because all we keep hearing is how inferior a product we have purchased, even though so many Lucid owners are/have been Tesla owners.

I wonder how much of the Tesla fanboy behavior is due more to their position as Telsa investors vs Tesla owners.

I wonder how much of the Tesla fanboy behavior is due more to their position as Telsa investors vs Tesla owners.
True but it's silly for retail investors to think they have any control or influence over stock prices.

True but it's silly for retail investors to think they have any control or influence over stock prices.
I think they want to control the share of the market and wants to kill any new EV so that Tesla stays on top. If anything, that sounds like they're threatened by new competitors.

I think they want to control the share of the market and wants to kill any new EV so that Tesla stays on top. If anything, that sounds like they're threatened by new competitors.
It’s also a way of justifying purchase of Tesla lol.

I’ve got a Model S on order, so I thought this video was great. I really like the Tesla that I currently own, but I’m not sure that I want Model S with a yoke. Personally, I don’t care which electric vehicle another person buys. Teslas are so common. It‘s nice to see something more unique.

Teslas are so common. It‘s nice to see something more unique.
yup. I’m our neighborhood at least 20% of the homes have a Tesla in their driveway or garage.I can tell when someone gets one because they get rooftop solar about the same time.

Back