Spotify not loading

JackMack

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I received my new Touring last week and I can't get Spotify to load. I just get a screen that recognizes me and tells me to (my words) do a group share with five friends. I just want to listen to my music, but can't get anywhere except the "share" screen, The only help from either Lucid or Spotify was to do a hard reset which I definitely don't want to do. Anyone have any experience with this or suggestions? Thanks!

Try a “Logo Reset”. Under Settings, hold the Air logo for about 15 seconds. The screens will power down and reappear in a couple minutes.

Try a “Logo Reset”. Under Settings, hold the Air logo for about 15 seconds. The screens will power down and reappear in a couple minutes.
Is this not a "hard reboot" that basically erases everything and take me back to original factory status?

The "logo reset" really just reboots the infotainment computer. Just like rebooting your phone. If something is acting up in infotainment-land it's a good bet.

Thanks to all. I'll give it a try today and let you know if it worked. I appreciate the speedy feedback!

Good news and bad news! Bad news...I couldn't find an Air logo anywhere in settings on any menu. What did I miss? Where do I look for it?
The good news is that, in fooling around, I stumbled across another menu (somewhere) showing the various applications in a different format. I pressed Spotify, and I'm in! My first playlist is there, etc. Thanks to all!

Good news and bad news! Bad news...I couldn't find an Air logo anywhere in settings on any menu. What did I miss? Where do I look for it?
The good news is that, in fooling around, I stumbled across another menu (somewhere) showing the various applications in a different format. I pressed Spotify, and I'm in! My first playlist is there, etc. Thanks to

Pilot Panel/Settings/About The Air logo is toward the top a bit to the left.

Back