• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[SOLD} Best offer L.A.: (2)21” Pirellis plus black OEM all-weather floor mats

MalosAires

Cars
22 AirGT
DE Number
Hi, all… sadly I had to let my Lucid go but had a couple spare 21” Pirelli tires (one front and one rear) and the all-weather floor mats that I am trying to find a home for. I have no set dollar amount, just looking for best offer, even if that is $0! Just be sure to pick the items up in your Air so I can know the items will be put to good use! The tires had about 3000 miles on them and >90% tread. They were removed in March and have been stored indoors, shrink-wrapped since that time. The all-weather floor mats are in new condition and in the original box.

Attachments

• IMG_2435.jpeg
    IMG_2435.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Damn that stinks. Where are you located?

Hi, all… sadly I had to let my Lucid go but had a couple spare 21” Pirelli tires (one front and one rear) and the all-weather floor mats that I am trying to find a home for. I have no set dollar amount, just looking for best offer, even if that is $0! Just be sure to pick the items up in your Air so I can know the items will be put to good use! The tires had about 3000 miles on them and >90% tread. They were removed in March and have been stored indoors, shrink-wrapped since that time. The all-weather floor mats are in new condition and in the original box.
Hey I’m located in Pasadena can you get in touch with me interested in buying the floor mats from you.

Back