Software updates

Jfam

Cars
Lucid
I have installed all updates. My app shows I am at “2.3.0.” Others in the forum are referencing “2.3.10.” Am I missing some updates; and, if so, how do I get them?

I’m also on 2.3.0 - .10 just came out, if no problems are reported then we’ll get that one in the coming week or two

I have installed all updates. My app shows I am at “2.3.0.” Others in the forum are referencing “2.3.10.” Am I missing some updates; and, if so, how do I get them?
Updates are rolled out over a period of one or two weeks. We have tried to figure out the logic of this, is it related to trim or purchase date or build date… But can't. It almost seems random. If you don't get it within the next two weeks, contact service and request it. The likelihood is you will get it just fine.

In my case, update is failing to download after multiple attempts by the OTA team and mobile tech. WiFi was suspected but I now have a range extender next to the car and I have switched to my backup ISP. It still doesn’t work. Nothing is visible to me the end user but OTA team saw attempts and failure to download. We tried on cellular for good measure but no dice.

Tech is coming next week to specifically troubleshoot this. Not sure what is going on and hoping to get to the bottom of this will all the cool stuff being rolled out. I am still on 2.2.10 - is the tree anyone else experiencing this issue?

In my case, update is failing to download after multiple attempts by the OTA team and mobile tech. WiFi was suspected but I now have a range extender next to the car and I have switched to my backup ISP. It still doesn’t work. Nothing is visible to me the end user but OTA team saw attempts and failure to download. We tried on cellular for good measure but no dice.

Tech is coming next week to specifically troubleshoot this. Not sure what is going on and hoping to get to the bottom of this will all the cool stuff being rolled out. I am still on 2.2.10 - is the tree anyone else experiencing this issue?
Time for a service visit.

Time for a service visit.
Yep. If mobile tech can’t fix, nearest device center is in Houston, about 250 miles away from where I live. Does Lucid still offer pickup and loaners, if they have to keep it?

Yep. If mobile tech can’t fix, nearest device center is in Houston, about 250 miles away from where I live. Does Lucid still offer pickup and loaners, if they have to keep it?
let mobile try first.

Just curious. Do our vehicles go offline as updates are being downloaded? I just tried to open my car with the app, and that's what it shows.

I’m in memphis and hit the Atlanta shop and they offered both: truck to ship or I could drop n swap for loaner (depends on availability I’d say)

I just received the 2.3.10 update this morning. Currently updating

Yes got 2.3.10 as well.

One nice thing is those shortcuts:

1723959273274.png

I guess holding your finger down on the Smooth, Swift or Sprint buttons wasn’t obvious enough so they made the option appear by default. I preferred the pre 2.3.10 way.

I guess holding your finger down on the Smooth, Swift or Sprint buttons wasn’t obvious enough so they made the option appear by default. I preferred the pre 2.3.10 way.
I actually like the new way. I oftentimes put it in standard regen in Swift when on the freeway and then back in high regen in Smooth when on surface streets. It does make that easier.

Just curious. Do our vehicles go offline as updates are being downloaded? I just tried to open my car with the app, and that's what it shows.

When I prepare to install an update I get a message on the Pilot Screen that all passengers must exit the car and that it cannot be opened during the download.

I actually like the new way. I oftentimes put it in standard regen in Swift when on the freeway and then back in high regen in Smooth when on surface streets. It does make that easier.
I did try for the first time yesterday using Swift and Standard Regen on the freeway and it did seem to make a difference at 75 mph. In Smooth and Standard there does seem to be more regen than Swift so I'm thinking that is why Swift/Standard works better on the freeway??? So I'm wondering if using the brakes now to slow down on the freeway still will cause additional regen or not??

I did try for the first time yesterday using Swift and Standard Regen on the freeway and it did seem to make a difference at 75 mph. In Smooth and Standard there does seem to be more regen than Swift so I'm thinking that is why Swift/Standard works better on the freeway??? So I'm wondering if using the brakes now to slow down on the freeway still will cause additional regen or not??
The brakes do not cause regen. Some EVs do but not ours. I'm not sure why Smooth standard is more regen than Swift but that's the way it seems. The standard and high in Smooth seems to be similar.

When I prepare to install an update I get a message on the Pilot Screen that all passengers must exit the car and that it cannot be opened during the download.
I’ve seen this message for a long time, maybe even from day 1.

Back