Software update V2.0.13

That’s a bummer, I thought being a 60min update it would have the big changes. :(

Same generic language as 2.0.13

I wonder if this is the first real update for UX 2.0. I think the alpha and beta testers had a first update that was about an hour long and had no discernible effect. I think that was 2.0.2 and 2.0.3.

The 60 minute update is the one before the BIG one, which is a 2 hour update and will give you all the 2.0 features except Highway Assist, which will be another 1 hour update.

The 60 minute update is the one before the BIG one, which is a 2 hour update and will give you all the 2.0 features except Highway Assist, which will be another 1 hour update.
Yup the next version is the big kahuna. After that is Highway Assist.

ohh well, was hoping to test this weekend during my roadtrip. I guess chances are slim I will get both before saturday.

Looks like they are dropping within 24-48 Hours after you update to the last one pushed to you. 2.0.14 installed just fine and so far no issues with the Mobile Key. It works with the same 30 second lag most times. The Key Fobs worked to lock and unlock.

I am still super impatiently waiting to start down the 2.0.13 and beyond path 😬

Could those of you that are getting the 2.x update that aren’t part of the beta/ 100 group post when you took delivery of the car?

If they’re mostly going by order of delivery for the general rollout, that will give the rest of us an idea of when they might push the update to us.

Thank you in advance.

Could those of you that are getting the 2.x update that aren’t part of the beta/ 100 group post when you took delivery of the car?

If they’re mostly going by order of delivery for the general rollout, that will give the rest of us an idea of when they might push the update to us.

Thank you in advance.
These are huge gigabytes updates on platform rewrite. There are 3000+ cars in the wild. It will take awhile. Even for 100 Beta testers. They lumped to 25-33 people at a time in deployment. If you don’t se 2.0.13 in a week, you should call your DA.

Just downloaded 2.0.1.3, hoping for some more before a San Jose to San Diego road trip this weekend.

Updated to 2.0.13

Thank you in advance.
Took delivery of AGT 8/31/22. 2.0.13 came last night. 2.0.14 came today.

With 2.0.14 update, my bass went out. After locking and resetting, the bass is back. Now I don't feel like I've been left out of the bass bug.

Dudes... totally righteous... righteous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo…2.0.13! (Took delivery of my AGT 9/10) On my way to a hopefully less annoying UX…

Thank you in advance.
Took delivery yesterday (Oct 27) and it came with 2.0.14 - the delivery advisor specifically mentioned the car was part-way through the update and it would continue over the coming week or so.

I took delivery on 8/19/2022 and I received update 2.0.13 last night.

These are huge gigabytes updates on platform rewrite. There are 3000+ cars in the wild. It will take awhile. Even for 100 Beta testers. They lumped to 25-33 people at a time in deployment. If you don’t se 2.0.13 in a week, you should call your DA.
Understood completely.

But I think you may have slightly misunderstood the point of my request. From this board, the 2.x general rollout just started a few days ago. Not the full featured version you beta/100 testers are getting but .13 and .14 are happening. I realize the beta/100 testers are still getting full featured rollouts (so far .19 and .20).

Previously, those of us not part of that beta/100 were being told 'be patient, it's not your turn yet.' And then we were told, when the rollout does begin, it will mostly go to Dream Edition first. Based on that, I wasn't checking my app constantly and I didn't want to call Customer Care as they're totally swamped.

But now that the general rollout is happening, I'm curious about my place in line as I'm sure everyone else is. So I thought it would be helpful for everyone and possibly cut down on the number of calls to customer care if people listed their delivery date.

So far, everyone that's gotten the .13 and .14 update has been well before my delivery date (except for the lucky ducks who are taking delivery not with the latest software pre loaded) so it's still not my turn which means I won't call customer care.

For the record, it makes total sense for Lucid's current deliveries to have the latest software on them. That's also a data point that Lucid considers the .13 and .14 to be the latest stable release and therefore suitable for widespread distribution.

I agree with your timing that it's likely next week for me as a Oct delivery. But if I read on here next week that no other Oct deliveries have gotten the notification, that probably just means they still haven't gotten to me yet and I'll just keep waiting patiently.

Thanks to everyone that has posted delivery dates. Great to see the trend.

Back