Software update V2.0.13

I brought this up before…
https://lucidowners.com/threads/when-do-we-see-2-0.2982/post-74107

Alpha testers got 2.0.2, 2.04, 2.0.7
Beta testers got 2.0.3, 2.0.5, 2.0.8, 2.0.12
Gamma rollout 2.0.13, …, …

Possible merging 2.0.19, 2.0.20, 2.0.21

I’m on 2.0.20 right now. it’s probably no longer a Beta test. 2.0.13 is initial packet install, won’t see any visible change, the real drastic change may be 2.0.15 UI rearrangement then 2.0.17 for DreamDrive Highway Assist.

So basically Alpha 2.0.2 = Beta 2.0.3 = Gamma 2.0.13 (3 ~ 4 OTA to get first UX20 rolling)

*** I hope my assumption make sense here.

I go the update in the app to 2.0.13 and did it but car still shows 1.x.x and no new functionality. I have a GT but I dont know what happened to the update, nowhere to be found.
Any resolution to this for you? I had the same thing happen this morning. Currently texting with Customer Care. On their end the car shows as having 2.0.13. (Grand Touring, received in May, for those trying to guess the rollout.)

The people with 2.0.13 update WILL NOT see any update in functionality. Just to clarify this particular update.

The people with 2.0.13 update WILL NOT see any update in functionality. Just to clarify this particular update.
Maybe why Customer Care asked me to upload a picture of my car saying it was running 1.2.21.

(Although, as an aside, I find it kind of bonkers that v2.0.0 - 2.0.12 could add X, Y, and Z functionality and yet people with version 2.0.13 do not have that functionality. Super weird versioning IMO.)

I am starting to think that 2.0.13 is just an update to 2.0.x, and that being sent that update for my 1.2.21 was an error.

I am starting to think that 2.0.13 is just an update to 2.0.x, and that being sent that update for my 1.2.21 was an error.
2.0.13 is a precursor to the MOAU (mother of all updates). The next update you receive should provide significant enhancements.

Dream Edition received in Feb. Just got 2.0.13 push today. Same experience as other have mentioned (5 min install with no actual changes). Confusing and unsatisfying to say the least ... which sums up the entire experience I've had with this car up to this point. Would love to love this car and be an ambassador for its future, but it's impossible to do so with the experience and overall approach to software to date.

Mine updated to 2.0.13 just now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
My AGT just updated to 2.0.13. I’m not special, so I guess it’s going out to every one now. And so it begins…

2.0.13 just now... and in other news, all 10 of the all weather mats that were in stock were sold out in 8 minutes

Just got the 2.0 5 min prep release yesterday. How long and what spacing to get the other OTAS did the beta testers experience? Two days apart ? A week?

I also received and installed the 2.0.13 update. GT. The general release appears to be moving at pace. I hope to recieve the MOAU soon.

Finally! 2.0.14 is here, 60 minute update, installing now, fingers crossed all goes well.
No noticeable change in 2.0.14. Hoping the next two are the meaningful ones...

Back