Software features

Leo

Reaction score
Cars
GT
Owning Lucid's GT for more than a year now. I haven't seen much improvement in software features except for bug fixing.
We have communicated many wish lists to the management, almost none of them actually implemented. Many of them are extremely simple tasks to make driver feel more informed about the car.
I can't recommend Lucid to anyone until this management really delivers improved driver experiences.
No wonder stock price go down below 4 and not too many order come in. I believe satisfied customers are the best sales person.

I'm looking forward to improved software development progress between now and Gravity's release.
By now, most of the technical debt from UX 1.0 should have been mitigated.

I'm looking forward to improved software development progress between now and Gravity's release.
By now, most of the technical debt from UX 1.0 should have been mitigated.
Personally, I think the recent slowdown in updates is due to ux 3 coming out soon(perhaps announced at gravity event?).

Owning Lucid's GT for more than a year now. I haven't seen much improvement in software features except for bug fixing.
We have communicated many wish lists to the management, almost none of them actually implemented. Many of them are extremely simple tasks to make driver feel more informed about the car.
I can't recommend Lucid to anyone until this management really delivers improved driver experiences.
No wonder stock price go down below 4 and not too many order come in. I believe satisfied customers are the best sales person.
Although everyone here would like to see more practical software updates, I think this forum is chock full of satisfied customers. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Personally, I think the recent slowdown in updates is due to ux 3 coming out soon(perhaps announced at gravity event?).
It has been 21 days since last update. The avg is 12 days. Hope to get a new update soon.

How do you know UX 3.0 is coming out soon? Is that wishfull thinking?

How do you know UX 3.0 is coming out soon? Is that wishfull thinking?
Wait, I said “personally” to distinguish it as my opinion. To answer your second question, we DO know for a fact that UX3.0 is coming out with gravity. This is why I think it may be announced with gravity.

Hopefully Lucid comes out with a major software upgrade soon. Maybe a Holiday surprise, which would be awesome!

Everyone is different, but I’m kind of the opposite. I’ve had my car for 7 months and in that time several features have been added and improvements made such as:
  • CarPlay
  • Highway Assist enhancements (changing lanes, manual lane biasing)
  • Ability to reset the Infotainment System
  • Automatic Preconditioning
  • Location based Scheduled Charging
  • Controlling volume improvements
  • Easy Entry
I definitely have my complaints and wish more features were delivered faster but to be fair it has been much more than bug fixes.

Last edited:
Everyone is different, but I’m kind of the opposite. I’ve had my car for 7 months and in that time we’ve features and improvements such as:
  • CarPlay
  • Highway Assist enhancements (changing lanes, manual lane biasing)
  • Ability to reset the Infotainment System
  • Automatic Preconditioning
  • Location based Scheduled Charging
  • Controlling volume improvements
  • Easy Entry
I definitely have my complaints and wish more features were delivered faster but to be fair it has been much more than bug fixes.
I agree, I think the people who complain about not enough improvements just aren't getting the features THEY want and ignore features that have been implemented.

I just want the basics to work. With 2.1.33 high regen works inconsistently and noticeably weaker. I cannot get any audio entertainment to work - Sirius or Tidal. It should not be this bad. I just want this stuff to work.

I just want the basics to work. With 2.1.33 high regen works inconsistently and noticeably weaker. I cannot get any audio entertainment to work - Sirius or Tidal. It should not be this bad. I just want this stuff to work.
Consider resetting the car.

While there have been a few updates that introduced bugs, most often if your car shows weird behavior after an update, it is not the new software, but the update process itself. Doing a logo reset on the car after an update should resolve most of these problems.

Back