Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
Same here. But the question still remains: why, more than a year after this car hit the market, do we still have either to reset/reboot the car constantly or have to drive it until the next stop with basic features not operating?

This software platform needs to be debugged and stabilized before any new features are added to it. When every update comes with a new set of bugs, Lucid gains little credit for the new feature(s) and instead deepens the frustration of owners who've been putting up with this a year or more.
Are you on 2.0.52 now?

Their software and service quality are frustrating. I have pinged customer support team several times for fit & finish quality issue a week ago but service team never got back. Although the cs team kept saying they will reach out to me right now.

Nope, and have received no notice of it.
Same. No update love for me yet. But it’s still the first day. Hoping to see it tomorrow.

Try these:
1. switch bluetooth off (the car one not your phone) and back on
2. Bobby reset.
Please report back if either worked.
Phone Bluetooth off then on usually restores it for me.

Same. No update love for me yet. But it’s still the first day. Hoping to see it tomorrow.
Just got mine. It said 55min. 17 min to 23% and in progress

Does car need to be connected to WI-FI for it to download the update ?

Not necessarily. Mine is in the garage now and connected to wifi.

Should work over the LTE connection as well. But it might be slower that way.

Phone Bluetooth off then on usually restores it for me.
My iPhone was not being recognized for the first time the last 2 days. I tried the key card, turning off/on Bluetooth, turning signal reset and nothing worked and had to input my password each time I got back in the car. I signed out of the Lucid app and then signed back in and the car now recognizes my iPhone.

Had a weird bug show up the other day. After picking up my daughter from school, we drove off but there was absolutely no sound in the car: No music, no clicking on the touch screen, no audible turn signal, no audible lane departure warning, no parking beep when we got home. The sound worked fine the next time we used the car. We have a Touring on the latest software.

Had a weird bug show up the other day. After picking up my daughter from school, we drove off but there was absolutely no sound in the car: No music, no clicking on the touch screen, no audible turn signal, no audible lane departure warning, no parking beep when we got home. The sound worked fine the next time we used the car. We have a Touring on the latest software.
Yes, this is a known bug.

Has happened to me once before, including it working the next time I drove the car. I still suggest a soft reset when something like this happens. The Logo Reset and Valet Reset are simple to perform. You can do a quick search on this forum for details or check out http://www.lucidupdates.com for more info.

This is a really dangerous bug, and I hope it's addressed soon. This happened to me a few times, and the fact the car has no sounds at all including turn signal clicks, warning sounds, and other important audible alarms, it is risky driving if that is part of your normal awareness behavior while driving. When I get in the car and I don't hear my music turn on, I immediately do a logo reset before I drive.

“Really dangerous bug” is hyperbole.
1692886874059.gif
One persons bug is another's undocumented feature. At least that is what MS tells us.

Logo reset fixes it. It happened to me a total of one time months ago.

Back