Hmm have any other users tried charging at at Tesla supercharger since the update? If so, any issues?
This morning I went to a Tesla Supercharger station and to an Electrify America station in Naples to see what happened. The Gravity charged flawlessly at both.
So either, by coincidence,
both the Tesla SC and the EA station we used three days ago on the trip to Miami were malfunctioning, or the issues were with the car itself.
I tend to think the latter for four reasons:
1) While we have a checkered history with EA charging, in ten years of driving Teslas I cannot recall a single instance where a Supercharger malfunctioned.
2) Software issues come and go in the Gravity constantly.
3) On the Miami trip the audio system was also malfunctioning, with the car streaming Spotify but not Tidal, nor would the USB sticks in either of the ports in the front console work. All three of these sources were functioning today.
4) When I got in the car this morning the state-of-charge display had switched from percentage to distance, something we
never do but that the car has done several times before. (There have been numerous instances of other settings on the screens randomly switching or features turning on or off.)
Thus I'm much more inclined to attribute the numerous issues we had on the Miami trip to the Gravity's continuing software instability rather than to a pile-up of simultaneous issues with Tesla, Electrify America, Tidal, and SanDisk.