We have been toying with the idea of a multi-week road trip come spring, maybe even cross-country. One of the contingencies was the progress Lucid makes with software fixes in the interim. But the biggest part of it was the Gravity's initially-superb charging capabilities.
But now having seen DreamDrive, DCFC, and the audio system become unstable in our car with this much-ballyhooed "Big Fix" update, I'm not sure such a trip would be advisable, at least in the Gravity.
We're hoping to keep our Air Dream for a few more years, but that may depend on whether Lucid introduces an extended warranty program before the 4-year section of the warranty expires in a few months. People at Lucid have told me that it is under consideration, especially as Lucid is mindful that warranties are starting to expire on early Airs. And our Air is holding up very well, but it is not a car I would want to own outside of warranty coverage. This is no slight to Lucid, as I felt the same way about the premium German cars I have owned, due to their high costs of service work.