SiriusXM requires frequent reboots: normal?

Jeff l

Cars
Pure
I am having to re-boot my Lucid 2-3x per week in order to get my Sirius radio to work. Anyone else having issues similar?

I haven’t rebooted but sometimes it won’t connect. Then usually works the next time I drive

I am very disappointed with how Sirius/XM works with Lucid. Currently I have absolutely NO plans to pay for Sirius on my car (and I am a past subscriber). I put up with the beta application. More frequently than not, Sirius would fail to load about 50% of the time. During the occasions it would not come up, I tried the reboot method (holding the "AIR" logo for ten seconds or so). Often, that would get it going. However, for about the last month (since we were notified we would have to subscribe), even rebooting doesn't seem to work (it doesn't seem to reboot anymore). Sirius just seems to come and go whenever it wants. This is overall not good for Sirius or Lucid.

Any thoughts? I am the only one seeing this?

I am very disappointed with how Sirius/XM works with Lucid. Currently I have absolutely NO plans to pay for Sirius on my car (and I am a past subscriber). I put up with the beta application. More frequently than not, Sirius would fail to load about 50% of the time. During the occasions it would not come up, I tried the reboot method (holding the "AIR" logo for ten seconds or so). Often, that would get it going. However, for about the last month (since we were notified we would have to subscribe), even rebooting doesn't seem to work (it doesn't seem to reboot anymore). Sirius just seems to come and go whenever it wants. This is overall not good for Sirius or Lucid.

I'm sure you're not the only one, but it seems to vary car to car. Mine is really solid. It works almost all the time. I'm in the trial now, and will probably pay for it when the trial is over. My other two cars have it. I haven't had to do any kind of reset in quite a while.

I’ve found it’s almost always pegged to your internet access. The very few times I lose XM, it’s concurrent with a loss of the internet.

I have noticed that it won’t connect more often than before. Yes the Air reset usually fixes but it is annoying to do so often. I hope theres a fix for this in the works

Back