SiriusXM Megathread

What's Pandora??? šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‡
It's a planet that blue people live on šŸ˜‚

1671057767273.png

Can anyone tell me, if I already have a Sirius which includes internet service, will I have to pay any additional monthly amount to get it on my lucid, or will it be a free add on?
While SXM is in Beta, it is free, after it is official, I think that there will be 3 months free. I too am hoping that with a paid SXM account (for my other vehicle that has an actual SXM receiver) that I can use the same login credentials in the Lucid. I can do this on my Echo's today to stream SXM in my home.

Can anyone tell me, if I already have a Sirius which includes internet service, will I have to pay any additional monthly amount to get it on my lucid, or will it be a free add on?
I imagine thatā€™s the way it is going to work.

Actually, I think you will have to get a different add-on to your account that allows you to log in with a username and password, just like you would with the phone app. The carsā€™s that have ā€œsatelliteā€ radio are done with an Iā€™d from the radio. That is not how the Lucid works. It is a cheap add-on to an existing account attached to a car radio, but you can use it in multiple places.

Actually, I think you will have to get a different add-on to your account that allows you to log in with a username and password, just like you would with the phone app. The carsā€™s that have ā€œsatelliteā€ radio are done with an Iā€™d from the radio. That is not how the Lucid works. It is a cheap add-on to an existing account attached to a car radio, but you can use it in multiple places.
Streaming is included in most plans when you sign up for a Radio plan. You get a login to use on the SXM App and on devices like Echo, Google, TV devices.

I got my car back from service yesterday, determining the brick after .35 was because some of the downloaded files were either corrupt or missing. I am still not able to use SXM anywhere, including in my garage with great wifi. I've Bobby-reset, valet card reset, to no avail. Logged out of SXM, logged back in. Nothing comes up on any of the SXM search functions. Any ideas what to do next? Wait until it's out of beta?

I got my car back from service yesterday, determining the brick after .35 was because some of the downloaded files were either corrupt or missing. I am still not able to use SXM anywhere, including in my garage with great wifi. I've Bobby-reset, valet card reset, to no avail. Logged out of SXM, logged back in. Nothing comes up on any of the SXM search functions. Any ideas what to do next? Wait until it's out of beta?
Maybe just test is again after you receive 2.0.36 as that has certainly solved some issues for owners.

Right now the Sirius app is in Beta and free. Once it goes out of Beta you will be able to add the Lucid to your Sirius account for no extra charge.

Right now the Sirius app is in Beta and free. Once it goes out of Beta you will be able to add the Lucid to your Sirius account for no extra charge.
You do not "add" the lucid per se as it is NOT Satellite service. You will just login with your Sirius username and password just like you did/do for Spotify, Tidal, etc. It is essentially like using the SiriusXM app on your phone. There is no "Radio ID" to give to SiriusXM. If you already have SiriusXM, the "free trial" is essentially meaningless. In that respect, it will be an easier (I hope) process to add than calling SiriusXM with the radio ID. It is also cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for, or maybe not.

I have found if you do one additional step to the Bobby Reset it can come back. After you are in the guest account open Sirius XM and when its on the "Listen Now" page on the pilot panel then log out and back into your profile. Don't hit the "listen now"

SiriusXM has stopped working in my car in the last few days. Even a Bobby reset doesn't help. Anyone else with this issue?

SiriusXM has stopped working in my car in the last few days. Even a Bobby reset doesn't help. Anyone else with this issue?
I had that happen. Logged out of the beta and back in. Not sure if that was the solution or just coincidental but it did work.

I had that happen. Logged out of the beta and back in. Not sure if that was the solution or just coincidental but it did work.
Will try that since a "you" reset didn't work! ;)

How do we name this? Bobby's Sirius reset?

That sucks. Did you try all 3 reset procedures already?
Yes, but will try again tomorrow in an area with better cell service than my garage.

Back