Share your best pic!

9/11
IMG_0735.jpeg

How did you get the car to shimmer like that? It’s gorgeous! And I have the same colour.

*decidedly NOT a matte wrap or ‘stealth’ wrap kinda guy over here. I still love my old-man, high gloss, chrome-y, Buick type paint job*
PPF wrap and ceramic help the car shine like that

How did you get the car to shimmer like that? It’s gorgeous! And I have the same colour.

*decidedly NOT a matte wrap or ‘stealth’ wrap kinda guy over here. I still love my old-man, high gloss, chrome-y, Buick type paint job*
I think it is mainly the processing on the photo in the google photos app. I turned up the "punch" lol
My last car I did the stealth thing. Everything black including black 22s and I never really was happy with it. i guess I am old-school.

I think it is mainly the processing on the photo in the google photos app. I turned up the "punch" lol
My last car I did the stealth thing. Everything black including black 22s and I never really was happy with it. i guess I am old-school.
Glad to hear it I keep thinking whether I should black put rest of chrome and go dark

IMG_1083.jpeg

PPF wrap and ceramic help the car shine like that
Yes. I’ve gotten both done to all our cars since going all EV in early 2017. I think the thing I most like about ceramic coating is never having to wax and polish the car.

Put tints on my Lucid today…

1695782441103.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back