Share your best pic!

Finally picked up my GT today. I can't tell you how many times I've been back and forth on color scheme. I only settled on adding stealth with the recent price drops, and even then, I was worried I was going to kick myself for taking the Zenith Red over Quantum Gray. Now that I have it in natural light, I'm thrilled! It looks better under natural light than in the studio. I'll get it wrapped soon, and out into the world for some hopefully better photography, but here's my new toy!

Attachments

• 2023-08-26_untitled_Canon-EOS-R5_5356.jpg
    2023-08-26_untitled_Canon-EOS-R5_5356.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 2023-08-26_untitled_Canon-EOS-R5_5358.jpg
    2023-08-26_untitled_Canon-EOS-R5_5358.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 220
Finally picked up my GT today. I can't tell you how many times I've been back and forth on color scheme. I only settled on adding stealth with the recent price drops, and even then, I was worried I was going to kick myself for taking the Zenith Red over Quantum Gray. Now that I have it in natural light, I'm thrilled! It looks better under natural light than in the studio. I'll get it wrapped soon, and out into the world for some hopefully better photography, but here's my new toy!
Welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub

Beautiful!! Some decent tint to finish the look but damn - looks awesome! Looks more burgundy than red in those pics - maybe the stealth wheels darkening the color a little?

There was a color poll here a while ago. Zenith Red won 100% of the votes and since everyone agreed that it’s the best color, the mods shut down the thread.

Beautiful!! Some decent tint to finish the look but damn - looks awesome! Looks more burgundy than red in those pics - maybe the stealth wheels darkening the color a little?
Definitely looking to add some tint, and I can't wait! It's amazing how the light changes the look of this thing. Just a little bit of shade brings out that burgundy. I agree the stealth look darkens the body with it. It came out even better than I'd hoped.

There was a color poll here a while ago. Zenith Red won 100% of the votes and since everyone agreed that it’s the best color, the mods shut down the thread.
Fake news!

Stealth option from factory. Stealth Xpel PPF. Ceramic tint. I am extremely satisfied with the final product.
Do you by any chance have more pictures of the car? I'm really not sure whether quantum gray or cosmo silver works better with stealth,

Do you by any chance have more pictures of the car? I'm really not sure whether quantum gray or cosmo silver works better with stealth,
Here some some quantum greys

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0471.jpeg
    IMG_0471.jpeg
    821.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0401.jpeg
    IMG_0401.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 129
14 days, 1,936 miles, 9 stops at Electrify America stations for charging & 691kWh of energy used. A fantastic trip through the Pacific NW from SF to Seattle and back in the extremely quiet, powerful and comfortable Lucid Air (with plenty of luggage space for a family of 4!). Range anxiety is over - long range trips in an EV are now entirely practical and convenient!

Attachments

• 1688859268159.jpg
    1688859268159.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 129
Back