Share your best pic!

Looks good in any season.

6F96B969-C9FB-47CB-B076-A7E1943C50A3.jpeg

So much cleaner than mine! How do you handle winter salt?
Not a whole lot of slush when it is single digits and I Got touch free rinse after the storm. This is one time the ceramic coating really pays off.

So much cleaner than mine! How do you handle winter salt?
Best way is a spray detail and some towels

But you have to keep the car clean regularly, almost every other day I'll take it by the self serve car washes and spray it down with soapy water and then spot free rinse, then take it home and let it just air dry in the garage.

If it's a long drive and a lot of salt, slush, goop, I'll put soap on it and then use the lubrication from the soap with some towels to do hands on washing with gloves in cold weather and then rinse it off.

Perfect

Can your frunk fit a full size human?

The answer is yes! Courtesy of the awesome Lucid technicians!
Screenshot_20230203_121032.jpg

Think I got the best picture ever taken. Try to top that!

The Lucid store in Tysons Corner, VA has a Lucid frame & engine in their showroom.

The difference between EV motor vs. an ICE more is dramatic!
It reminded me of when I had my AMG S65 V12 engine out to be tuned by Renntech.
ICE engines are so much bigger, heavier & more complex a compared to the small, compact, simple & powerful electric motor. I won't miss paying to replace 24 spark plugs!

I shared other thoughts comparing the Mercedes S65 to Lucid Air GT in my new member intro:

Motors_EV-v-ICE.png

Not sure how many Football fans are on this forum, but thought I'd share.

Lucid tweeted out a photo of Christian McCaffrey (RB now w/ 49ers .. previously w/ Carolina) in front of a Lucid Air
My 17yo son (big fan of McCaffrey) saw the post and sent me the attached photos ... 😂 (unfortunately, my son did NOT get paid for his endorsement .. no matter how much he bugged me ;) )

Attachments

• CMCNTSide.jpg
    CMCNTSide.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 135
  • CMCNTFront.jpg
    CMCNTFront.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 141
Damn, this car looks right at home in the snow.

04C33C68-84E6-4BF0-AAEB-21721B80B6FF.jpeg
F46DC4BD-1281-43AF-93E0-A6BAD2767031.jpeg

How is A-OK Liquors?
Haha. Actually, have never been. I was at the cleaners next door.

BTown is my local wine and liquor place. Highly recommended. Remarkably good whisky and wine selection for such a small local haunt.

Haha. Actually, have never been. I was at the cleaners next door.

BTown is my local wine and liquor place. Highly recommended. Remarkably good whisky and wine selection for such a small local haunt.
I was just enjoying the reflection on your hood.

Yelp says 3 stars for A-OK and 4 stars for B Town

What a shot!

My detail guy put my AGT in his booth at the Milwaukee Auto Show. More pictures than the wrapped Lamborghinis!

Attachments

• 28E8DE59-DF95-460F-BE48-7295D39B13BA.jpeg
    28E8DE59-DF95-460F-BE48-7295D39B13BA.jpeg
    666.7 KB · Views: 158
Back