Share your best pic!

Not sure how many Football fans are on this forum, but thought I'd share.

Lucid tweeted out a photo of Christian McCaffrey (RB now w/ 49ers .. previously w/ Carolina) in front of a Lucid Air
My 17yo son (big fan of McCaffrey) saw the post and sent me the attached photos ... 😂 (unfortunately, my son did NOT get paid for his endorsement .. no matter how much he bugged me ;) )
Whoever decided to make aero sport 21 wheels unavailable to regular trims should be fired!

Just kidding, nobody at lucid should be fired.

The Lucid store in Tysons Corner, VA has a Lucid frame & engine in their showroom.

The difference between EV motor vs. an ICE more is dramatic!
It reminded me of when I had my AMG S65 V12 engine out to be tuned by Renntech.
ICE engines are so much bigger, heavier & more complex a compared to the small, compact, simple & powerful electric motor. I won't miss paying to replace 24 spark plugs!

I shared other thoughts comparing the Mercedes S65 to Lucid Air GT in my new member intro:

View attachment 9426
My S65 has been my DD for 6 years. It is an amazing car and makes me smile every time I get into it. It looks like an old S550 so nobody notices it unless they are in the know, but it has better performance than almost anything else on the road. It’s about to go on BAT though as I get ready to pick up my Air Touring from Costa Mesa next week. Excited.

Fortunately not mine, but someone is not having a good day.

Attachments

• FB1A3002-C62B-444F-996E-C5673221493E.jpeg
    FB1A3002-C62B-444F-996E-C5673221493E.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 220
Any issues getting the carpool access tags to stick on top of the ceramic?

(I so love that color...) ❤️
No, but my ceramic was cured for almost 2 months before I stuck those puppies on

04c33c68-84e6-4bf0-aaeb-21721b80b6ff-jpeg.10009

whos got the car trivia chops to identify the car in the background? I'm guessing at 64 Ford Fairlane.

04c33c68-84e6-4bf0-aaeb-21721b80b6ff-jpeg.10009

whos got the car trivia chops to identify the car in the background? I'm guessing at 64 Ford Fairlane.
If the car is still there, I’ll take a look tomorrow and let you all know. It was for sale last time I drove by.

Back