Share your best pic!

Also, a question for you... wouldn't wine be the "almost-black red" you describe? It's not like I'm in any position of knowing this, lol.
Depends on the wine, and whether or not you hold it up to the light. The color of a wine is one of the things that is judged by wine enthusiasts and sommeliers, and it can change from bright red (but still dark-tinted) to dark dark red, similar to the Air.

View attachment 1720970511982.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20240714-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240714-WA0002.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 90
Almost
I like my nice, sedate, Cosmos Silver. It's so befitting my status as a 75 year old white-haired gentleman. So, why do I have this overwhelming urge to add the Lucid Bears to the sides, and to have my brake calipers painted flare yellow???
almost as if you were talking about my car
IMG_9701.jpeg

Almost

almost as if you were talking about my car
View attachment 22101

It's funny you mention that, as I WAS talking about your car! I showed my wife the photos you posted of the painting process. In fact, I completed the on-line inquiry form with Desert Kings Calipers, but I never heard back from them. I would prefer to have the calipers wrapped than powder-coated, as I'm not 100% sure I will like the look over time, and I figure that since I hardly never use the brakes, the high-temp wraps should work just fine.

It's funny you mention that, as I WAS talking about your car! I showed my wife the photos you posted of the painting process. In fact, I completed the on-line inquiry form with Desert Kings Calipers, but I never heard back from them. I would prefer to have the calipers wrapped than powder-coated, as I'm not 100% sure I will like the look over time, and I figure that since I hardly never use the brakes, the high-temp wraps should work just fine.
If you got instagram or Facebook just message the guy. If you want me too I will message the guy let’s get this done !!

I gave them my phone number and email address through my wife's Facebook account, as Sicilians don't do social media. :) Does he wrap calipers too? I was under the impression that he only did powder-coating. Anyway, I'm in Washington until around mid-September, but I AM interested.

I gave them my phone number and email address through my wife's Facebook account, as Sicilians don't do social media. :) Does he wrap calipers too? I was under the impression that he only did powder-coating. Anyway, I'm in Washington until around mid-September, but I AM interested.
He paints it on site using very high heat tolerant paint if you check out his instagram you can see all the jobs:

Hey folks - would love to see more real world pics of the cars that are out there in the wild, including interior if you're game. Will give a better perspective, especially for those of us that haven't been able to see the Air in person yet.

Attachments

• IMG_9927.jpeg
    IMG_9927.jpeg
    9.2 MB · Views: 42
Back