Share your best pic!

We have the same color, Tahoe interior, tint shades and ambient lighting choice. You are smarter than I even thought. 😂
And 21” Aeroblades… Our Airs are basically twins! 😂

Yes, almost forgot the 21s! Next thing you are going to tell me is that you are about to sign a contract for new solar panels, like me.
Holy moly! I already signed Solar this summer. What brand of socks are you wearing?

Per your request…

Attachments

• C3C172EA-F888-4E78-A0CF-25C58BD045C0.jpeg
    C3C172EA-F888-4E78-A0CF-25C58BD045C0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 237
  • 2E136605-2B4D-4743-9CD1-1BDE73F2410C.jpeg
    2E136605-2B4D-4743-9CD1-1BDE73F2410C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 224
  • 7B3D0914-ABD7-47EE-AB25-8B74E061C7C9.jpeg
    7B3D0914-ABD7-47EE-AB25-8B74E061C7C9.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 225
  • 0DE54F31-F8CE-42B9-8D33-1B402ECE3E95.jpeg
    0DE54F31-F8CE-42B9-8D33-1B402ECE3E95.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 242
Just topping off the tank. 😜
This has been the best creative picture of the thread. Old vs new, gas vs electric and the station is offering AIR pump.

A beautiful day to go exploring and find a “monument” I heard about years ago: a former soldier stationed in Huntsville, Alabama, managed to get permission to relocate a non-operational Redstone Rocket to his hometown in Warren, NH. He and some volunteers put the 8-ton rocket shell on a truck and had an adventurous journey to relocate it. The town voted to accept the rocket and so made a piece of space history real to local children. Alan Shepard, another NH native son, wrote a note to the town’s Historical Society thanking them for their interest in pace history.

As one of my friends noted of the picture: A land rocket in front of a space rocket.

Land_and_Space_Rocket.jpgAlan_Shepard_note.jpgRange_efficiency_miles.jpg

(Also included is the mi/kWh and miles/range for today's jaunt based on charging to 90% last night.)

A beautiful day to go exploring and find a “monument” I heard about years ago: a former soldier stationed in Huntsville, Alabama, managed to get permission to relocate a non-operational Redstone Rocket to his hometown in Warren, NH. He and some volunteers put the 8-ton rocket shell on a truck and had an adventurous journey to relocate it. The town voted to accept the rocket and so made a piece of space history real to local children. Alan Shepard, another NH native son, wrote a note to the town’s Historical Society thanking them for their interest in pace history.

As one of my friends noted of the picture: A land rocket in front of a space rocket.

View attachment 5442View attachment 5440View attachment 5441

(Also included is the mi/kWh and miles/range for today's jaunt based on charging to 90% last night.)
What a contrast!

Not mine, and not a good pic, but spotted my first Air in the wild.

Hate to say it but after literally years of waiting and thinking and worrying about when my car might come and what configuration I might get, having seen one out on the road, it just makes me want to get my car ASAP and tick every box on the options sheet. Perhaps I'm fickle...

lucid spotting.jpg

Not mine, and not a good pic, but spotted my first Air in the wild.

Hate to say it but after literally years of waiting and thinking and worrying about when my car might come and what configuration I might get, having seen one out on the road, it just makes me want to get my car ASAP and tick every box on the options sheet. Perhaps I'm fickle...

View attachment 5464
@smartebiz
Is that your new ride? 😊

Back